• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 things:

1: Why is it that I roll into a Burger King early in the morning and its always looks like a goddamn AARP meeting.

I've been to Burger King maybe 3 times in the morning before heading to work. Out of those 3 times I had conversations with 2 separate war vets. One was WW2 and the other was Vietnam.

Maybe they have good coffee or something.

BHZ Mayor

Yeah BK's fry game is wack, and they keep fucking with them. And everytime I get some there is always an onion ring in the box. Rosa Parks was not a conductor on the underground subway just for me to accidentally bite into a nasty onion ring.

This must happen at all of them.

Mcdonalds is jsut good for fries, cookies, and nuggets,

Burgerking burgers actually taste like meat.
I agree. I just like the sides more at McDonalds and the dollar menu.

And it's in the employee handbook and store standard operating procedure to place an onion ring or two in the fries or vice versa.

cdyhybrid

Man, two different threads I frequent talking about delicious fast food and I'm too damn broke to do anything but scrounge together some struggle meals with random scraps from around the kitchen.

I used to work at Burger King. A king taking orders.

But seriously, it's pretty much BK=Wendy's>McDonalds for burgers.

I like Wendy's fries better than McDonalds, but only if they're just out of the fryer.

It's all about their Spicy Asiago Chicken Ranch sandwich.

kadN6iF.gif

2 things:

1: Why is it that I roll into a Burger King early in the morning and its always looks like a goddamn AARP meeting.

Because retired people barely sleep so they are already up at the crack of dawn and then they go get their walk on and meet at the local BK for coffee. And then they just chill and talk for a while and read the paper.

DominoKid

Burger King is so trash. I always feel like I'm slumming it whenever I step inside one.

Wendy's is my shit but it's so expensive for fast food.

How to scare and confuse the living shit out of people:
1: Roll windows down on a beautiful afternoon.
2: Drive through neighborhood with an extremely loud muffler heading home.
3: Bump "Staying Alive" by the BeeGees and "Vice Versa" by Pastor Troy in that succession.
4: When people look just slowdown to 10 mph and just stare never taking your eye of pedestrians.
5: Your boy calls you and tells you of reports of a Honda "that doesn't look like it belongs here."
6: Laugh at ignorance.

cdyhybrid

3: Bump "Staying Alive" by the BeeGees and "Vice Versa" by Pastor Troy in that succession.
4: When people look just slowdown to 10 mph and just stare never taking your eye of pedestrians.
5: Your boy calls you and tells you of reports of a Honda "that doesn't look like it belongs here."

That dehumanizing prowess.

That dehumanizing prowess.

God you took me back right there

MIMIC

Banned
I would've told her Monica, please!!

Does anyone like Burger King? I think the Whopper and Chicken Sandwich are decent. But I prefer McDonald's, Wendy's (dollar menu), Five Guys, White Castle, etc.

Never been to White Castle before. Just had Five Guys tonight ^_^

I like everything, though.

anything but them tacos from Jack in the Box. Don't care how far gone you are, how late at night it is, how cheap the price is, that shit is straight ass, son.

Damn...I haven't thought of that song since I lived outside of Atlanta

Aeroknight94

Neo Member
Been lurkin a while, guess I'll join the fun.

Where you're from- Georgia
Do you know your roots- uhh my dad does lol
Your Age-21
Favorite musical genre- I listen to everything
Your profession/major/career interest- trying to become an aeronautical engineer, but sadly I"m not doing well.
Your religious affiliation- I'm christian but I'm not very religious at all.
Hobbies- games, working out, uhh I used to play basketball but not anymore.

Nakazato

Been lurkin a while, guess I'll join the fun.

Where you're from- Georgia
Do you know your roots- uhh my dad does lol
Your Age-21
Favorite musical genre- I listen to everything
Your profession/major/career interest- trying to become an aeronautical engineer, but sadly I"m not doing well.
Your religious affiliation- I'm christian but I'm not very religious at all.
Hobbies- games, working out, uhh I used to play basketball but not anymore.

Welcome

Biscuits or Rolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom