• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
NC drunk food special

350.jpg

Oh Yes, open til like 4 AM

I have been lurking and drive-by posting for awhile so...

Where you live- Houston, Texas
Do you know your roots- I know there is some legit Cherokee in there as my great great grandmother was Cherokee. But it gets all screwed up because my great grandfather killed someone and changed his name so he won't get caught, so shit gets blurry.
Your Age- 41
Favorite musical genre- I am all about rap and electronic music. I can listen to everything, but those two are my faves
Your profession/major/career interest- Corporate communications/PR. I have done it, even ran social media for a Fortune 10 company. Working that "spin" but still telling the truth is a good time.
Your religious affiliation- Grew up Baptist, but now more "spiritual" than anything. Knew too maybe pastors getting rich off the elderly church members welfare checks to trust any man to tell me about God.
Hobbies- Traveling to stadiums around the country, photography, sitting in bars

This like me welcoming my long lost little brother.

Or maybe 2 minutes is all you need to blow backs out.

I refuse to just blow it out in two minutes. Its gotta be fun. Not copulating just to copulate. Now if its on some "exciting might get caught in public oh shit this girl gonna love me my god my god big daddy hit it quick and monsters ball me" type shit than I guess two minutes can suffice.

As an appetizer.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Or maybe 2 minutes is all you need to blow backs out.

"I'm home dear!"

"Shall i assume the position darling?"

"Yes, i'm rather tired after work so don't have much time"

"UNF! UNF! UNF!!"
"Aaaaahhhhh!"

"All done dear, off to bed now"

"Sleep well darling"

Where you're from- Atlanta, Ga

Where you live-Atlanta/Decatur area

Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- Some kind of Native American according to my Grandma....I doubt it though

Do you know your roots- Not really, not something I care about totally too much

Your Age-21

Favorite musical genre- Anything that isn't country or reggae and even then I might find something

Your profession/major/career interest-Film

Your religious affiliation-Christian Non-denominational

Hobbies- Vidya Games. used to play Basketball a lot not recently though.

Where you're from- Atlanta, Ga

Where you live-Atlanta/Decatur area

Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- Some kind of Native American according to my Grandma....I doubt it though

Do you know your roots- Not really, not something I care about totally too much

Your Age-21

Favorite musical genre- Anything that isn't country or reggae and even then I might find something

Your profession/major/career interest-Film

Your religious affiliation-Christian Non-denominational

Hobbies- Vidya Games. used to play Basketball a lot not recently though.
Welcome to the show!

KFC or Popeye's?
How do you eat your grits?
Biscuits or rolls?
And 2 min or 15 min?

I refuse to just blow it out in two minutes. Its gotta be fun. Not copulating just to copulate. Now if its on some "exciting might get caught in public oh shit this girl gonna love me my god my god big daddy hit it quick and monsters ball me" type shit than I guess two minutes can suffice.

As an appetizer.

You can't even make ramen in 2 minutes. How you supposed to make bacon?

S'naw

FyreWulff

One hour minimum, 2-3 hours is fun times, although there's plans in the works for lining up days off and doing a 12 hour marathon

Of course it's fun to have quickies here and there, but if you're busting after 2 minutes every time, that can't be fun at all

15 minutes is the minimum for straight fucking. 30 to 45 is the standard for a "full" session. And by session I mean first round. Now if you planning that romantic weekend getaway grown folk putting Teddy Pendergrass on repeat with no kids and curtains pulled so no sunlight can enter type fucking then plan for a day. Don't have anything pending.

And speaking of which where's our first ladies of BCT to chime in on this? The question is how long is good enough and how short is too short?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom