• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmdorsey

30-45 min of the straight in and out? You people making videos or something? I might just be old, but seems long to me unless you getting multiple positions in.

10-15 minutes per session is good time I think and yes I'm from and live in GA.

RedSwirl

True Detective Ep. 4...

lEYUKXk.png

FyreWulff

Speaking of sex. Real talk time: anyone got red flags on when to not send out a pic? I've only started doing this recently.

I've done fine so far I think. I don't send a pic until I've chatted with them a while. I never send one blind, because I know it's 95% chance of a spammer or troll looking for pics to re-use. So far, 100% success rate.

Well she sure did communicate to me lol.

Cool. but before I hope she wasn't just being quiet and assuming they'd read her mind

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Speaking of sex. Real talk time: anyone got red flags on when to not send out a pic? I've only started doing this recently.

I've done fine so far I think. I don't send a pic until I've chatted with them a while. I never send one blind, because I know it's 95% chance of a spammer or troll looking for pics to re-use. So far, 100% success rate.

I feel you. I'm the same way. I don't hand out pics of myself so freely anymore after I had a very uncomfortable experience on FB a few years back.

posted pics online wound up with phone stalkers

Haven't paid much attention to Bball till this week.

Why are some of the new jerseys and logos so bad. What the fuck are the Rockets wearing?

FyreWulff

I feel you. I'm the same way. I don't hand out pics of myself so freely anymore after I had a very uncomfortable experience on FB a few years back.

posted pics online wound up with phone stalkers

Face pics I definitely have that basic set that stans already have, so I gave up worrying about them being out there. Talking about the other kind of pics though.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Face pics I definitely have that basic set that stans already have, so I gave up worrying about them being out there. Talking about the other kind of pics though.

Oooh.... lol Never done those (only face shots).

But there's definitely a lot of catfish who like to play roles and steal pictures so I can see what you mean anyway.

FyreWulff

Case by case basis for me.

That seems to be the best bet for now. Feel them out first.

Oooh.... lol Never done those (only face shots).

But there's definitely a lot of catfish who like to play roles and steal pictures so I can see what you mean anyway.

First one, we'd already met and fucked. She wanted to go back to just friends, but wanted a pic for posterity. I figured what the hell, took it and sent it, a few days later she says she looks at it every day and uses it to get off.. and wants me to come back over. Sent me a whole album of pics in return after that.

Second one, we already were chatting for about 2-3 weeks, met in person once. She wants to do just FWB. Bunch of beating around the bush then I asked if she liked pics. After the pic she went from being flirty to "yo damn I don't know if I even can, but I want to try that. What's the best time for me to come over?" and sent me pics 5 minutes later in return.

A week from now she'll be in town again for 3 days, and she wants to spend all 3 of them at my place.

tl;dr I really feel like somewhat of an idiot for letting internet peeps get at me. Reopening my OKC account + talking to some good friends before re-opening it about life stuff has been working out pretty solid for me.

It's also led me to the observation that women have tons of options for sending dudes pics. Dudes have like.. the option of wearing boxers or not :(

Well I guess that's true.

I always finish last and often I get lapped ;)

I can get the mission done in 5 but I frequently take victory laps

You showin' off about how it should go down with the bolded?

As for the spoiler plenty of us aren't interested in a sprint to the finish, that's the point.

FyreWulff

Also, she wants to dress up as Jade the first night, complete with the lipstick.

Should last longer than Beyond Good and Evil's retail lifespan
Sorry Esco

to chime in my girl told me she'd rather have short multiple rounds instead of those long ass hour long sessions, this was after I hit her with the 1hour special :0

Well im in the camp that 10 minutes is short. This of course is not counting foreplay.

But lets get technical for a second.

When does sex end? My understanding is when a dude first nuts thats the end of the first session/round. Now how many "O"s a woman gets in that time frame is a question. So again I ask how long is too long. If you can go multiple times are we counting that as a whole session? Tell me how you cats define it.

Well im in the camp that 10 minutes is short. This of course is not counting foreplay.

When does sex end? My understanding is when a dude first nuts thats the end of the first session/round. Now how many "O"s a woman gets in that time frame is a question. So again I ask how long is too long. If you can go multiple times are we counting that as a whole session? Tell me how you cats define it.

When I say 10 min I'm talking penetration, the overall session is like 20 min. And when I'm done I'm out for about 30 min and only get back into it on the rare occasion. So I make sure I don't tap out until she gets hers.

* there is also a 5 min condom extended time penalty, because they fucking suck*

FyreWulff

Can't put words to it, just kind of know when we're out of energy, happy, and done. I trained myself to stay up even after busting, so my "rounds" don't really have a start or end.

Usually the end point is her becoming too sensitive or I'm too shakey to lift myself up.

FyreWulff

How did u do that?

It's 80% mind and training your brain pavlov style to not send the "deactivate the penis" signal when you bust. It's easier with a toy but you can just do it with your hand.

Phase 1: Get yourself hard, but don't go all the way. Stay there as long as you can. This gets you used to the idea of being up for that long. Get up slowly, too.

Phase 2: Get yourself hard, and here's the hard part: finish, but stop right before you bust. Let your brain coast into it. This disassociates the action of being touched/inside with the ejaculation. If

Phase 3: Let the coasts go for longer. You'll now achieve a thing where you'll get basically what amounts to half-Os. You'll twitch but nothing will come out.

Phase 4: Combine phase 1 and 2 and 3. Sounds overly simplified, but don't think about going soft as you bust. Put your mind somewhere else. Just don't think about it. After you bust, keep it up with light action. At this point you'll basically feel like a living dildo. Your refractory period will still exist, so for a few minutes you won't feel the usual warm feelings. Don't focus on your dick, focus on what you're looking at or her. Then your refractory period will end and the build will start again. Every O after this will feel better and better. Use the refractory period to do stuff like going deep or fast now that you're "invincible" for a few minutes. Or let her get out a toy and use it on herself while you're inside, since it won't set you off fast now.

That was my general strategy for it, but the base thing you're trying to learn is to disassociate the O with the going limp in your mind. How you get to that is up to you. My personal record is something like a little over one and a half hours of the same erection, and I ended it because I got bored.

It's 80% mind and training your brain pavlov style to not send the "deactivate the penis" signal when you bust. It's easier with a toy but you can just do it with your hand.

Phase 1: Get yourself hard, but don't go all the way. Stay there as long as you can. This gets you used to the idea of being up for that long. Get up slowly, too.

Phase 2: Get yourself hard, and here's the hard part: finish, but stop right before you bust. Let your brain coast into it. This disassociates the action of being touched/inside with the ejaculation. If

Phase 3: Let the coasts go for longer. You'll now achieve a thing where you'll get basically what amounts to half-Os. You'll twitch but nothing will come out.

Phase 4: Combine phase 1 and 2 and 3. Sounds overly simplified, but don't think about going soft as you bust. Put your mind somewhere else. Just don't think about it. After you bust, keep it up with light action. At this point you'll basically feel like a living dildo. Your refractory period will still exist, so for a few minutes you won't feel the usual warm feelings. Don't focus on your dick, focus on what you're looking at or her. Then your refractory period will end and the build will start again. Every O after this will feel better and better. Use the refractory period to do stuff like going deep or fast now that you're "invincible" for a few minutes. Or let her get out a toy and use it on herself while you're inside, since it won't set you off fast now.

That was my general strategy for it, but the base thing you're trying to learn is to disassociate the O with the going limp in your mind. How you get to that is up to you. My personal record is something like a little over one and a half hours of the same erection, and I ended it because I got bored.
Phase 1 is like that training Goku and Gohan did to stay SS outside of fights.

Trey

oh

Now every time you go off on MS/343, I'll suspect you've summoned an eternal boner that you're not letting yourself release.

FreeMufasa

Interesting. I've experimented with phase 1 and 2 before but didn't do it consistently. Still, thanks for the science

This should be your goddamn tag.

Please tag this man with this. That some tantric level shit. Lotsa concentration required but I can understand the general principle. Its almost like "priming" your body. A solid form of conditioning like when a woman does kegel exercises.

PROtip: Men can do that kegel shit to benefit them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom