• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Esco, I had a slightly different idea for Freedom Cry
tumblr_lwn1386phw1qa9yvvo1_400.gif

It's 80% mind and training your brain pavlov style to not send the "deactivate the penis" signal when you bust. It's easier with a toy but you can just do it with your hand.

Phase 1: Get yourself hard, but don't go all the way. Stay there as long as you can. This gets you used to the idea of being up for that long. Get up slowly, too.

Phase 2: Get yourself hard, and here's the hard part: finish, but stop right before you bust. Let your brain coast into it. This disassociates the action of being touched/inside with the ejaculation. If

Phase 3: Let the coasts go for longer. You'll now achieve a thing where you'll get basically what amounts to half-Os. You'll twitch but nothing will come out.

Phase 4: Combine phase 1 and 2 and 3. Sounds overly simplified, but don't think about going soft as you bust. Put your mind somewhere else. Just don't think about it. After you bust, keep it up with light action. At this point you'll basically feel like a living dildo. Your refractory period will still exist, so for a few minutes you won't feel the usual warm feelings. Don't focus on your dick, focus on what you're looking at or her. Then your refractory period will end and the build will start again. Every O after this will feel better and better. Use the refractory period to do stuff like going deep or fast now that you're "invincible" for a few minutes. Or let her get out a toy and use it on herself while you're inside, since it won't set you off fast now.

That was my general strategy for it, but the base thing you're trying to learn is to disassociate the O with the going limp in your mind. How you get to that is up to you. My personal record is something like a little over one and a half hours of the same erection, and I ended it because I got bored.

I don't know this sounds like the path to an unhealthy prostate. You got let them boys fly!

Men who ejaculated most often actually had a 33% lower lifetime risk of prostate cancer, and this relationship grew stronger as men grew older.

SmokyDave

Didn't know you were expecting! My belated congratulations, mate!
Cheers, man. It's a proper headfuck. I can't wait to meet my daughter, but I feel like I should hold a funeral for my old life. Things will never be the same again. That might not be a bad thing though, I've made some messy choices in the past and nowadays I'm a lot happier, even if I feel a lot more boring.

Fuck it makes me feel old though. I'll be a fucking pensioner when she hits my age (33). Damn.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
It's 80% mind and training your brain pavlov style to not send the "deactivate the penis" signal when you bust. It's easier with a toy but you can just do it with your hand.

Phase 1: Get yourself hard, but don't go all the way. Stay there as long as you can. This gets you used to the idea of being up for that long. Get up slowly, too.

Phase 2: Get yourself hard, and here's the hard part: finish, but stop right before you bust. Let your brain coast into it. This disassociates the action of being touched/inside with the ejaculation. If

Phase 3: Let the coasts go for longer. You'll now achieve a thing where you'll get basically what amounts to half-Os. You'll twitch but nothing will come out.

Phase 4: Combine phase 1 and 2 and 3. Sounds overly simplified, but don't think about going soft as you bust. Put your mind somewhere else. Just don't think about it. After you bust, keep it up with light action. At this point you'll basically feel like a living dildo. Your refractory period will still exist, so for a few minutes you won't feel the usual warm feelings. Don't focus on your dick, focus on what you're looking at or her. Then your refractory period will end and the build will start again. Every O after this will feel better and better. Use the refractory period to do stuff like going deep or fast now that you're "invincible" for a few minutes. Or let her get out a toy and use it on herself while you're inside, since it won't set you off fast now.

That was my general strategy for it, but the base thing you're trying to learn is to disassociate the O with the going limp in your mind. How you get to that is up to you. My personal record is something like a little over one and a half hours of the same erection, and I ended it because I got bored.

This is Tantric sex in a nutshell

playing the Remember Me game got for free off PS+, an hour in shits pretty cool so far.

oh and nice to see some POC that arent stereotypical messes that we usually see in games like these.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
playing the Remember Me game got for free off PS+, an hour in shits pretty cool so far.

oh and nice to see some POC that arent stereotypical messes that we usually see in games like these.

First hour was dope. That opening as dope too. But the combat wore thin for me, never finished. Visually awesome.

Silky

Banned
downgrading to a different laptop today hopefully. I wanted a desktop so I can finally get to building my rig up, but I guess that's not going.

MAYBE I can just get a tower. I have the monitor ready, the tower and that new NVIDIA card would be all I really need.

harSon

Banned
This True Detective :O

Don't think second season is going to be anywhere near as good.

It'll be excellent as long as they continue to bring in excellent talent (Looking at your avatar, how awesome would Clarence Williams III be?), and now that they have an actual track record, it should be easier to do that.

hwalker84

Sounds like the perfect storm to get a side piece preggo. Thinking a half O is coming then the stream of kids burst out.

Deprive

It'll be excellent as long as they continue to bring in excellent talent (Looking at your avatar, how awesome would Clarence Williams III be?), and now that they have an actual track record, it should be easier to do that.

Hope HBO is able to pull it off. Hope Fukunaga comes back.

Clarence would be awesome, but dude is pushing 80 at this point.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Geeze this Bayonetta movie. What price must one pay to get a good anime about DMC and the queen? The crazy shit is there already. The poverty action is mystifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom