• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was listening to my mix cds and this song came on and made me think of Devo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWnP9r222DY

sesame-street-letter-l-o.gif

I know at least one of yall negros is a shadetree mechanic. Quick question the gas tank is located under the trunk of a 05 impala? Im about to put in a fuel pump and i dont feel like dropping the tank

J10

Banned
I know at least one of yall negros is a shadetree mechanic. Quick question the gas tank is located under the trunk of a 05 impala? Im about to put in a fuel pump and i dont feel like dropping the tank

I bet Google knows more about this than NeoGAF's Black Culture Thread.

harSon

Banned
What was that tablet harson/Slay were talking about not too long ago?

Hinese Sero 7 Pro

Yup, definitely recommended. But you missed out on the $85 refurbished one from Newegg. Seems to be out of stock at the moment. But everything about the device is quality, outside of the charge cable they give you which is pretty shit, but it's just a micro usb cable and most people have quite a few laying around. It's basically a Nexus 7, albeit not as cosmetically pleasing.

is it immature to feel like bailing because this girl refuses to have sex for a set amount of time?

like, I get the whole if she's worth waiting for then you should be fine with blah blah blah

I mean I really enjoy spending time with her, but its really starting to grate on my nerves at this point as we're a month in a week in and according to her we're about a month out

Trey

is it immature to feel like bailing because this girl refuses to have sex for a set amount of time?

like, I get the whole if she's worth waiting for then you should be fine with blah blah blah

I mean I really enjoy spending time with her, but its really starting to grate on my nerves at this point as we're a month in a week in and according to her we're about a month out

Do other people. Nobody likes blue balls.

Trey

except she's already hinted at trying to lay down the exclusive card any day now

You gotta explain to her that teasing a person is kind of a dick move, especially for a month. It can create miscommunication and even resentment as you're arbitrarily withholding a very important aspect of a relationship back as if it's some utility that must be bought with time. When the only thing missing is sex, then after a while it only becomes about the sex, unless both people are on the same page at all times.

It can also lead to extremely disappointing sex when the night does come given built up expectations and forcing the moment. All those weeks y'all could have been having sex and building up chemistry and teamwork in the bed room is wasted, and sexual compatability might not be there when it's wanted.

entremet

Fam, why is Spike Lee called a bigot and racist?

I never get it. He is one of the few brothers in the media that talks about race, but why is talking about race and racism equated with ''bigotry'?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
except she's already hinted at trying to lay down the exclusive card any day now

It all boils down to if you feel it's worth waiting for. Is sex everything this early? Is there more potential? Could it be worth it to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom