• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
dsadasferrqrav.gif

RedSwirl

It's been five years and I still haven't been able to let myself realize Bernie is gone. Like, I still feel like it hasn't "hit" me yet.

They are setting up for Bad Boys 3 so Martin will have that going for him soon.

out of Big Mamma, Bernie and Martin mentioned Bernie Mac is the only thing i miss. I found him funnier than Chris Rock was at his peak

You realize there's 14 avatars on this page of a black man with a white woman
3 of the other way around, right? 0 of any other combination.

just for you i changed my Avater to Black Woman (Raven Symone) and White Woman (her gf) all fixed right?

Silky

Banned
what are your thoughts on AC: Freedom Cry? Is Adewale personified pretty professionally as an ex-slave turned assassin?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
what are your thoughts on AC: Freedom Cry? Is Adewale personified pretty professionally as an ex-slave turned assassin?

I really enjoyed him as a character, really REALLY wanted more. It leaves you wanting more from him. He was fantastic.

I really feel like an old man now, my lil cousins was talking about doing the nae nae, and they said something like "dont fall down are you going to catch that whomp whomp". I was like wtf are you talking about.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

I liked his little kukri style blade thing.

Kenway and Adewale is a pretty awesome bromans. Big highlight of 4 for me so far.

Gorillaz

Just got my first "are you a basketball player?" while on a flight.

I'm not even tall, man.
Yall all look alike tbh
Probably look like LeBron even if your like 5'3

got through freshman year telling people i was on the bball team red shirting

Alright for you cats who use facebook alot. If I set my post visibility so that only the people I name can see it and no one else can, does it send that person a message or something? I want to make a post only a handful of people can see but I don't need to specifically notify them that I made a post that they can see…make any sense?

what is she wearing

Is she from the future?

Raven shoulda got Chelsea

All of these made me laugh so much

I was wondering y'all..

RNS

Smash or Pass on Pinky?

Pass, maybe a smash back when she was ever so slightly thick (like during that Justin Slayer shoot), but when she went full whale...nah.

This whole page had me cracking up at work.

I really feel like an old man now, my lil cousins was talking about doing the nae nae, and they said something like "dont fall down are you going to catch that whomp whomp". I was like wtf are you talking about.

It's like they have to create crazier and crazier dances to make it harder for white people to copy lol.

So say a coworkers significant other calls you and asks you a question on the spot about a random name that showed up on their phone? What would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom