• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

we famous yall brace it

popcorn-guy-2.gif

I feel like my mind is getting much worse as time goes on. Either that or I'm only now understanding how deep the rabbit hole goes.

I feel like the Freshman/Sophomore year version of me could run rings around me intellectually.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I feel like my mind is getting much worse as time goes on. Either that or I'm only now understanding how deep the rabbit hole goes.

I feel like the Freshman/Sophomore year version of me could run rings around me intellectually.

get use to that feeling until senility kicks in.... then you wont remember anything anyway

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

I read. It helps.

yeah man if books/magazines aren't your thing just go to wikipedia and look stuff up. also check your diet. Eating Fish is apparently a really good technique for keeping your mind sharp.

I read. It helps.

I mean, I have to read, being a philosophy major and all. I also read all sorts of different articles and the like. I wiki thing I fimd interesting, etc. But I *am* behind on my reading for pleasure.

yeah man if books/magazines aren't your thing just go to wikipedia and look stuff up. also check your diet. Eating Fish is apparently a really good technique for keeping your mind sharp.

Ah, fish. Haven't had any in some time... Hm.

EDIT: My sleep schedule has been shit for a while as well.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i always find it amusing that when people bring this up there's always a LASER FOCUS on the Black Male and White Female combination despite there being other combinations on display.

You realize there's 14 avatars on this page of a black man with a white woman
3 of the other way around, right? 0 of any other combination.

You realize there's 14 avatars on this page of a black man with a white woman
3 of the other way around, right? 0 of any other combination.
:(

Speaking of "the other way around", I somehow just saw the Swifter commercial with the interracial couple. I was surprised. It was pretty cute.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've watched pretty much everything with Bernie Mac in it. Guy had Macho Man levels of charisma. Like I could just imagine him managing a wrestler in the 80s.

Except Charlie's Angles. I ain't watching that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom