• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I'm gonna say is that cats need to check out Egypt. It would blow some of your minds. Hell parts of the middle east and overheard some brothers say and I quote "I didn't know they came out in this variety!"

And finally got my room/gym cleaned and ready. But I need a bookshelf for all these trades and another stand for a TV then its complete. Now time for some Xcom.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Guess Nick Cannon won't be seeing 12 years a slave.

vsxXPS2.jpg

http://bossip.com/864568/for-discus...king-too-many-slave-movies-to-scare-blacks/3/

Don't forget Nick Cannon got his first break in the movie Panther..... bruh grew up on knowledge of self

Damn, ya'll charge family for services? Don't think I have it in me to do that. I have most of my family/friends set up so I can service their stuff remotely, since more times than not, their computer issues are virus/malware related.

i never have to charge family, they actually offer to pay me!

What happened this time?

Working on my 3rd consecutive 70+ hour week. When my final day comes I will have worked 25 consecutive days.

But what pissed me off was, right when I was a sweet hour away from against all odds wrapping up my project, they emailed me a request for additional stuff. Already been here for 14 hours, will probably be around for another 4 or 5...and then I get to come in at 5 am tomorrow.

Over the top scalper hate shows how large our entitled man-baby contingent is. I was mad when I couldn't get launch systems growing up, but then I went outside and got over it. I eventually got the system for a normal price, and the games were still available to be played.

PS3 was the only console I got at launch, cause I got it myself. Being poor meant getting consoles way after the fact and filling out your library at swap meets and yardsales....for your bday or Xmas only.

Furyous

You ever go in a post, read the replies, sigh, and hit that back button? I went in that Lily Allen post read down the page clicked on that last page and read that reply with scarcasm spoiled. I hit that back button so fast. I've mastered the art of not replying earlier than I thought I would.

What do we think about that dude in Toronto named Orville's self hate?

DominoKid

I just don't get the desire to get a new console ASAP. I'd rather wait a few months for games to come out.
Even if I could afford a PS4 right now, the only thing I'd be doing on it is playing 2K14 and watching Netflix. Same shit I already use my 360 for.

In other news, I'm officially a retail drone until at least mid-January. Bring on the Black Friday fuckery.

Imm0rt4l

I'll wait a couple months, but I really wanna play kz shadowfall. It's the only launch title that interests me at all. I played some of knack and was not impressed , ugly ass art style, really generic gameplay, but I'll reserve judgement. That said, I'm more interested in Knack than Ryse . Technical deficiencies aside, DR3 looks like it might be some good stupid fun for a little while.

RedSwirl

Oh so now we can have this discussion. I already posted my position on waiting a few pages back. Shit, my current plan is to use an upgraded PC to play games I already own. My next $60 purchase is likely to be Dark Souls II.

Gattsu25

Banned
Working on my 3rd consecutive 70+ hour week. When my final day comes I will have worked 25 consecutive days.

But what pissed me off was, right when I was a sweet hour away from against all odds wrapping up my project, they emailed me a request for additional stuff. Already been here for 14 hours, will probably be around for another 4 or 5...and then I get to come in at 5 am tomorrow.

Are you quitting? That job sounds like bullshit.

Note to self use debit card at the drive-thru, crackhead was watching me get my change like a hawk. Couldn't even do nothing but to give him $3

Furyous

Oh you mean the argument that derailed the thread for a whole page? Yeah I just rolled back out of the thread.

What was the argument?

I'm waiting at least a year before considering a new console. I vividly buying both PS2 and 3 at launch being disappointed with game selection for solid 19 months. Anyone else remember PSN's first wave? Yeah, I'm not about to get fooled again. I have to get a new console anyway so I might as well wait for GTA V to come out on next gen.

FyreWulff

What kind of business allows crackheads to fuck with their customers at the drive-thru? Stop going there.

At the Mcdonalds I lived next to years back, one fall they started having a beggar stand behind the ordering speakermic and asking people for a hamburger. Told them they had someone begging behind their ordering sign.

I think he overheard it because he started walking away. Guy at the window said "Damnit Steve, we told you to stay away from there!"

What was the argument?

I'm waiting at least a year before considering a new console. I vividly buying both PS2 and 3 at launch being disappointed with game selection for solid 19 months. Anyone else remember PSN's first wave? Yeah, I'm not about to get fooled again. I have to get a new console anyway so I might as well wait for GTA V to come out on next gen.

Some back and forth about satire/parody that could have been taken to PMs.

At the Mcdonalds I lived next to years back, one fall they started having a beggar stand behind the ordering speakermic and asking people for a hamburger. Told them they had someone begging behind their ordering sign.

I think he overheard it because he started walking away. Guy at the window said "Damnit Steve, we told you to stay away from there!"
I always buy food for people that do this. At least they are asking for food and not cash.

Mr.Fresh

Note to self use debit card at the drive-thru, crackhead was watching me get my change like a hawk. Couldn't even do nothing but to give him $3

It's funny you said that. I got a ride from a girl on my job and we got off around 11:30. She wanted to stop at White Castle near my house on the way home. Mind you that White Castle always has crack heads with winded trying to clean your windows for beer money or just begging period. She was terrified that they were staring at her and touching the car. She wound up giving them money. Those same crack heads have been there since I was little they would been had enough money to get there life together by now.

Man fuck that homeless shit. I am a very giving person but my god, there's this known cat that used to ride around on a bike and always drinking this 99 cent 40 oz. from this local joint. Any who I ended going to go get something to eat at Churches for some odd reason and there he was outside begging for loot. I turned him down went in and bought my meal, and another 3 piece and fries and shit to give to this dude. I bring it out and give it to him and he looks up and doesn't say nothing. I'm like whatever I did it for my personal well being. But as I got in my car I heard him call out and say "Hey, where's the fucking fork!?" I turned around and said fuck you and step before I call the cops. He rode out and this is the last time I fed anyone homeless ever.

Kreed

Man fuck that homeless shit. I am a very giving person but my god, there's this known cat that used to ride around on a bike and always drinking this 99 cent 40 oz. from this local joint. Any who I ended going to go get something to eat at Churches for some odd reason and there he was outside begging for loot. I turned him down went in and bought my meal, and another 3 piece and fries and shit to give to this dude. I bring it out and give it to him and he looks up and doesn't say nothing. I'm like whatever I did it for my personal well being. But as I got in my car I heard him call out and say "Hey, where's the fucking fork!?" I turned around and said fuck you and step before I call the cops. He rode out and this is the last time I fed anyone homeless ever.

My dad taught me really early about giving to beggars on the street. Went on a family trip to DC as a kid and saw my first beggar asking for money for something to eat and asked my dad to give him some money. My dad says "Instead of giving him money, let's go into this Burger King and get him a burger instead". We get the burger and bring it to the guy. The beggar looks at my dad and looks at the burger and goes "Man what am I supposed to do with that?" and keeps begging for change. My dad just walks away and starts explaining to me the power of alcohol.

Who uses a fork for a 3 piece and some fries? Sounds like you got trolled.

Slayven

Stop going to Churches

Lol yeah i could of but it was just an awkward moment, i was like fuck it its just 3 bucks

Granted it was 12 at night at a Krystals, I guess the night crew dont care
You are a grown ass man, why you eating at Krystals?

Churches is going to get y'all killed. ANd I don't mean with trnas fat.
That blasian bounty of bodacious beauty.

BHZ Mayor

Over the top scalper hate shows how large our entitled man-baby contingent is. I was mad when I couldn't get launch systems growing up, but then I went outside and got over it. I eventually got the system for a normal price, and the games were still available to be played.

"Resolutiongate" didn't show you that?

FreeMufasa

These are the same guys that pre-order a game, can't wait till like 12pm for the delivery and then go out and buy another copy at gamestop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom