• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always find it funny people say "X doesn't look black" despite blacks and africans in general have the most genetic diversity of all the ethnic groups. But we can only look a certain way according to most people.

Ey, whatever happened to that random junior account that was shared between a black dude and middle-eastern (I think?) girl?

That dude was extra as fuck.

But that Overtkill and Angela.

Shit Angela's appearance in GOTG has been better than Spawn's writing for the last 100+ issues.

CV00n5u

8lmvqrv

8EpSZym

This is what I'm working on. It was my storage room and I didn't realize the amount of shit that was in there. But since I don't sleep hopefully I will have my mini gym up and running by morning. Those previous post were shit I came across that I didn't realize I had.

And Enemy Within has been purchased. Mwahaha

CV00n5u

8lmvqrv

8EpSZym

This is what I'm working on. It was my storage room and I didn't realize the amount of shit that was in there. But since I don't sleep hopefully I will have my mini gym up and running by morning. Those previous post were shit I came across that I didn't realize I had.

And Enemy Within has been purchased. Mwahaha

CV00n5u.jpg

8lmvqrv.jpg

8EpSZym.jpg

Fixed for you. You omitted the .jpg extension.

lol drake, hopefully this nigga falls off in two years.

Anyways, watchin Eastbound & Down season 2.on BR, man I swear the transfer on this thing is wack as fuck. But dat Katy Mixon D:

april is definitely waifu-tier.

how are the bloopers on season 2. i fucking need to see them. especially with the small indian (mexican lmao) guy.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
FTL will have a free update. It's also coming to iPad.
http://www.ftlgame.com/?p=598

Mind Control System: Temporarily turn enemies into allies. Force a boarder to repair the damage they just did, or have the enemy pilot sabotage their own helm.
Hacking System: Lockdown and disrupt enemy systems. Unique effects for each system, ranging from forcing a teleporter remove boarders to making the medbay damage instead of heal.

New Sector and Events: Our writer Tom Jubert has returned along with special guest writer Chris Avellone (of Planescape fame), who managed to find some time for us between his work on Project Eternity and Wasteland 2. They’ve been helping us add a new sector and scatter new events throughout the rest of the game.

New Weapons and Effects: Many new weapons that take advantage of new mechanics: overcharging to increase the number of volleys, stun effects to freeze crew, and area effect targeting, to name a few.

And more systems, drones, augments, enemy ships, enemy layouts, and hostile environments. All of which we’ll be sure to talk about more in the coming weeks!
sKQyWE9.gif

To everyone reading bleach. You all ever ponder why every black person is a villain, and how Kubo managed to even throw in a dude with cornrows that can turn into a fucking ape??

To everyone reading bleach. You all ever ponder why every black person is a villain, and how Kubo managed to even throw in a dude with cornrows that can turn into a fucking ape??

Yoruichi isn't a villian.

Not that there's anything inherently wrong with being a villain. I'd give Kubo credit for even having black people in his manga that I wouldn't be ashamed to recognize as black people.

Yoruichi isn't a villian.

Not that there's anything inherently wrong with being a villain. I'd give Kubo credit for even having black people in his manga that I wouldn't be ashamed to recognize as black people.
I don't think she's black. Jackie was black and had defining lips. Think Yorruichi is probably Indian or something.

Nakazato

If I get another cal from a family member about how "I SHOULD" Do something for them cause they are fucking stupid Im going to fucking lose it. Real Talk No bullshit.

Oh you should make me an Email.

Bitch it takes 3 mins to make one it isnt fucking rocket science.

Naka, you should come over and fix me bluetooth headset.

No its fucking done throw it away buy a new one for 15 dollars.

Naka, Buy me some plane tickets

Go to priceline on your phone and get them..... Better yet have you daughters do it im sure they know how to use the internet

Like really. They need to stop counting on me for everything makes it no fucking sense.

Slayven

If I get another cal from a family member about how "I SHOULD" Do something for them cause they are fucking stupid Im going to fucking lose it. Real Talk No bullshit.

Go to priceline on your phone and get them..... Better yet have you daughters do it im sure they know how to use the internet

Like really. They need to stop counting on me for everything makes it no fucking since.
Niggas will run you into the ground if you know shit. And be passive aggressive as hell.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Niggas will run you into the ground if you know shit. And be passive aggressive as hell.

Hell yeah, then offer your services to other fucking people on top of it. I'm not gonna do shit for random ass people if there's no form of payment involved.

Nakazato

yep finally realized that. Im now no longer taking calls from that side of the family all calls are getting screened. If they leave a message i will listen but if its for come fix/please order/I need. Im not doing shit. Family emergencies only. And no Im not buying you cigarettes because you had a shitty day.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Hell yeah, then offer your services to other fucking people on top of it. I'm not gonna do shit for random ass people if there's no form of payment involved.
i told a family member that one day I got "Nigga you ain't better than no one else" I got up told them fix you own fucking PC then have fun and walked out.

Slayven

My mom is bad like that, she pimped me out to her hair dresser so I could fix their DSL. She got a free perm and cut.

JohnDoe

Banned

Good to know I never got far enough to see that. Bleach is so fucking awful.

My dad's distant cousin visited us once when I was like 16. Just walked into my room and told me to look for the cheapest flight to some place.
Didn't even ask, she just said "look for the cheapest flight", didn't bother saying please or thanking me after I did it.

Like really. They need to stop counting on me for everything makes it no fucking sense.

Sounds more like, "Naka, you should start ignoring our calls and make us leave messages."

J10

Banned
i told a family member that one day I got "Nigga you ain't better than no one else" I got up told them fix you own fucking PC then have fun and walked out.

OK, how are you gonna ask somebody for help while telling them they ain't shit? LOL

My face woulda been like
tumblr_lv3aq4jA2r1qzl7a2.gif

That doesn't make any damn sense.

JohnDoe

Banned
I stopped reading it after Aizen was defeated.

Didn't even get that far. When he defeated grimjow or whatever I was just like "shit's getting too retarded"
The power levels make no sense AT ALL. It was actually infuriating to follow that manga so I gave up.

yep finally realized that. Im now no longer taking calls from that side of the family all calls are getting screened. If they leave a message i will listen but if its for come fix/please order/I need. Im not doing shit. Family emergencies only. And no Im not buying you cigarettes because you had a shitty day.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

How can they dog you like that when you're doing them a favor? Seriously, what is their thought process? So disrespectful. You handled that better than I would have, stuff like that is enough for me to justify burning bridges altogether.

FyreWulff

Yeah I had that one family member that didn't know boundaries with tech support and such. Finally had to put my foot down, but they got over it.

Also people in gaming suddenly starting to realize people weren't kidding when they were told cross-gen title releases are going to be a thing for a while.

Kreed

There's a new guy in the current arc that trains Ichigo that's black. He'll probably end up fighting someone soon so we'll see if he's decent. Also that goofy dude with the tv show back in the early days was black, and I think one of the former Vizards is a black guy. Still could do better though obviously.

There's a new guy in the current arc that trains Ichigo that's black. He'll probably end up fighting someone soon so we'll see if he's decent. Also that goofy dude with the tv show back in the early days was black, and I think one of the former Vizards is a black guy. Still could do better though obviously.

Man, you're claiming everyone. I think the Royal Guard dude probably is because his skin was darker in one color page, Love and Kanoji definitely aren't though.

Shiiiiet People at work try to get me to fix their private shit on the sly, then they're shocked when I tell em I won't lift a finger without that cash. I charge them just enough that they won't go to some IT shop. none of them has turned me down yet :0

So the attorney of the guy who "accidentally" shot a woman in the face on his porch is now saying that his actions were reasonable and justified. So I guess it wasn't an accident now, and we're back to the first excuse?

That's some ikaruga shit right there. Use the dehumanizing stare on white people, and the condescending glance on black people.

You know we need to make a list of our "powers".

Any who in a month I'm gonna be subject to that shit. I'm finally going back to Louisiana to check on my grandmother. I honestly have no idea what to expect.

JohnDoe

Banned
Naruto's quality dived off a fucking cliff. Especially after this bullshit war started.

It was at its peak when you had fights like Jiraya vs Pein and Kakashi and Shikamaru vs Hidan and Kakuzu.
After that the fights turned into some shit tier DBZ nonsense. The plot with the Uchiha Clan had promise but was mishandled. Naruto's Kyuubi transformation made it impossible to have interesting fights because it was just POWER. After his battle against Pein I knew the series was done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom