• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
crossposting.

dat first video tho

iwtamWHaZC8DS.gif

Onemic

Vanessa >

Makoto >>>>

I see what you did there

I should really pick it up. I've complained enough that I'd love to play kof but the console versions netcode is trash.

Ya, I can say from personal experience on both the console and PC version that the PC netcode is lightyears better than console. No joke, the netcode on PC is better than SF4's netcode, at worst it's exactly the same.

Anyone play the most recent kof on steam? I have it but not a lot of people I know who have it.

Have it, haven't played it as much since BBCP came out, but I'd easily jump back into it again if some of bct gets down

I don't know why, but I always tend to go for the Bruce Lee/Chinese Dude in every fighting game:

Yun
Fei Long
Gen
Jan Lee
Jacky
Marshal Law
Rekka Lee

The only exception I think is Scorpion.

Yun is my dude. It's too bad that I started playing SF3 when everyone got off it. I even learned his hard as hell Genei Jin combo.

crossposting.

Lawd.

Onemic

You should go as blue Mary.

Thinking about it, of all the cosplay characters I've seen, Mary and angel are the only ones i haven't... Wierd

That scarf and rider belt...

I didn't know any of y'all played KOF. In terms of KOF characters, I gotta give it up to Leona.

And I've never actually seen someone cosplay irl before.

FyreWulff

I was gonna cosplay the Halo 4 Flood at the last PAX, but then stuff happened and the artist I was going to commission it from understandably had a much higher paying job come in

Still want to do it sometime

Onemic

Crash Bandicoot finally coming back to its rightful home? aw shit.

Now just put Naughty Dog back on it and take my damn money.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Googling it there seems to be quite a few. Easy costume at least.

huh. shame she isnt as popular though

I didn't know any of y'all played KOF. In terms of KOF characters, I gotta give it up to Leona.

And I've never actually seen someone cosplay irl before.

kensou has been my main for so long. but i need to get the timing right against billy users on steam. im so glad goenitz is fucking done too

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Vanessa was the most stylish boxer character in a fighting game ever.

Come at me.

Gorillaz

If Crash does seriously happen Naughty Dog has "graduated" from mascot/trivial games like that. I can't see them focus on it but I think they will be like a big brother over the project.

Come at me.

I really need to play KoF. In fact I need to play alot of fighters, i still didn't get Tekken Tag 2

Parallax

Come at me.

gutter trash. they took rick shrowds moves and gave them to her. and she shares her design with seth. she gets a lot of points for being a female boxer, but not the most stylish

DY_nasty

gutter trash. they took rick shrowds moves and gave them to her. and she shares her design with seth. she gets a lot of points for being a female boxer, but not the most stylish

Took Rick's moves and the creators were like "they look better on her anyways"

(And I dare someone to name a SF character. Only new character they've put out worth talking about is Juri)

Onemic

(And I dare someone to name a SF character. Only new character they've put out worth talking about is Juri)

Yup, Capcom's new characters pretty much all suck in the design front cept for Juri. I hate SF4 so much...

Parallax

More like they decided to use characters no one else was using to make her.then decided no one else wanted her either do she got dumped on the wayside.

And are you talking female characters from street fighter? Because ibuki, and r.mika are characters I'd go up against her

DY_nasty

More like they decided to use characters no one else was using to make her.then decided no one else wanted her either do she got dumped on the wayside.

And are you talking female characters from street fighter? Because ibuki, and r.mika are characters I'd go up against her

Ibuki somehow lucked into being the only ninja girl in Street Fighter AND being the only character with dialup combos.

R. Mika is a joke character.

Parallax

Ibuki somehow lucked into being the only ninja girl in Street Fighter AND being the only character with dialup combos.

R. Mika is a joke character.

She's still awesome though. Joke or not

And dudley does have a Dempsey roll. His rolling thunder special.

Onemic

Oh, you goin as far back as SF3? Then I gotta counter you with Dudley, Mak, and Ibuki.

Ibuki is really only like that(dialup combos) in SF4. just mash dat target combo, get dat knockdown, turn the match into a single player game.

DY_nasty

3A is the last time Capcom put out anything interesting in a fighting game.

Their design has been dead since then.

Parallax

3A is the last time Capcom put out anything interesting in a fighting game.

Their design has been dead since then.

Snk hasn't been on the rise either. Vanessa was over a decade ago bro. They've stagnated on designs too. Shen woo? Elizabeth? Whip? Weak. The strongest design theyve done in years is rugals son. And possibly ash.

Onemic

Snk hasn't been on the rise either. Vanessa was over a decade ago bro. They've stagnated on designs too. Shen woo? Elizabeth? Whip? Weak. The strongest design theyve done in years is rugals son. And possibly ash.

K'?

Had no idea Rugal had a son.

DY_nasty

Timelessness though

dat simplicity

Parallax

One of the Best boxers in a game you never played.

zjdqtUX.jpg

And im a little different. Most FG I always pick the boxer(Dudley,3S;Akihiko,P4A), Heavy(Astaroth,SC;T-Hawk,SF4;Potemkin,GGAC;DonValve,BF) or the eclectic/sentai/beast/weirdo(Blanka,SF4;Hakuman and Bang,BB). The only characters that didnt fit that mold were B. Jenet, Mina(So goddamn good) and Glacius.

rio. you are my fucking dude! do you know how many times i bring up burai and and question marks come up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom