• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onemic

Smug finds a way, that nigga is too fucking nice.

Ya, I saw that video and was like "since when was Dudley this nice?" then I remembered that this dude probably poured in something like 2000+ hours to be good with this guy. I aint about dat life.

I'll pickup SF4 again when Ultra comes out. Hopefully they change it from being setup fighter 4. Made me hate the game

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
so mgsV has exclusive ps4 content, and ground zeroes has exclusive xbone content?

this gen.... what a waste

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I think my myplayer save on 2k14 is corrupt....

*cut scene to audit room*

"So Mr Moris, we see here that you bought NBA 2k14... twice. Care to explain? Because this is all we need to know about how bad you are with money."

Deprive

Where the fuck did you hear this? All I saw was some fan-made colorizations of manga panels floating around.

Animenewsnetwork. Some special announcement was suppose to have been made about something. This was a few weeks ago, so maybe it might have just been for a colored spread. :\

Gorillaz

Yo are ya'll watching this Xbone stream

niggas got DJs and McDonalds and Ferrari ads, aint seen shit about video games

haha which one?

edit: just saw it watching repeat

double edit: I died at how long they lingered on this part
ib2GfHrl6GxqFG.gif

Im not gonna bullshit Im gonna get back on SF4 when Ultra drops.

But tell me why I am playing Fallout 3 again and enjoying the hell out of myself. Whats the chances we can set up a BCT Lets play shit. I know most of us got PS3s and im done with GTA for the forseeable. Theres a lot of solid cheap title out there to get on...

Deprive

But tell me why I am playing Fallout 3 again and enjoying the hell out of myself. Whats the chances we can set up a BCT Lets play shit. I know most of us got PS3s and im done with GTA for the forseeable. Theres a lot of solid cheap title out there to get on...

You're playing F3 again because it's better than New Vegas.

Trey

Next gen is poop so far, but it's launch. Interesting to see what the gaming landscape looks like in a year or two.

Gattsu25

Banned
I liked New Vegas much more than 3. And as DY stated Vanessa > Dudley.

I ran into a glitch with New Vegas were the game would hard-lock my PS3 whenever I went into a weapon repair menu. I would pick up the game with each patch and see if the issue was resolved and after several months I went through my inventory and dropped each item one at a time until I eventually tracked it down to a single ray pistol that I had.

By the time I figured it all out, I was no longer interested in the game. I've tried going back to NV or F3 several times since then but that still sours my experience.

Onemic

I ran into a glitch with New Vegas were the game would hard-lock my PS3 whenever I went into a weapon repair menu. I would pick up the game with each patch and see if the issue was resolved and after several months I went through my inventory and dropped each item one at a time until I eventually tracked it down to a single ray pistol that I had.

By the time I figured it all out, I was no longer interested in the game. I've tried going back to NV or F3 several times since then but that still sours my experience.

Thats why you get dat shit on PC son.

I have never bought any Bethesda/Obsidian game on consoles in my life and I aint gonna start now.

Honestly though, I still haven't beaten either game. I'll probably beat FO2 before I beat NV or FO3, really

Your first mistake...you played this on PS3.

*cut scene to audit room*

"So Mr Moris, we see here that you bought NBA 2k14... twice. Care to explain? Because this is all we need to know about how bad you are with money."

My file is fine. It's just these load times are crazy inconsistent. One time it'll load up pretty promptly and others it'll hang on a screen and show you the button prompts but they won't do anything fo rminutes. It's my biggest complaint with the game so far.

My player has a per of 50+ in his first 20 or so games. GOAT.

damn man. A friend of the family died in one of the car accidents in LA. I didn't even know he lived down here. My mom is crushed. She use to baby sit him. His sister and I are good friends. Fuck man...

Parallax

damn man. A friend of the family died in one of the car accidents in LA. I didn't even know he lived down here. My mom is crushed. She use to baby sit him. His sister and I are good friends. Fuck man...

im sorry to hear that man. was it due to the rain?

Furyous

Stephanie Santiago's tribute to ATCQ got me feeling some type of way.

What about the children in attendance?
What about the married men in attendance?

She looks like all types of fun.
Fam, I mean, I just don't know how I'm supposed to respond to this:

NWS... AT ALL.

Gattsu25

Banned
Thats why you get dat shit on PC son.

I have never bought any Bethesda/Obsidian game on consoles in my life and I aint gonna start now.

Honestly though, I still haven't beaten either game. I'll probably beat FO2 before I beat NV or FO3, really

Your first mistake...you played this on PS3.

Around this time my gaming laptop was recently fried after a nasty thunderstorm that knocked out my power. The only system I had was a PS3, at the time, and I was desperate for a new Fallout.

I eventually got it on Steam but could never drive myself to play the game for long :\

NWS... AT ALL.

bonita bonita bonita!

Proof that black goes with anything,

Omni Omar. You're welcome.

NWS... AT ALL.

Should have never clicked that, I got straight slapped in the head. Worth it.

I vote for vanessa, back in the day a dude I knew showed me how to troll the conershop/arcade with her since while everyone went for that lame ralf.

Parallax

RedSwirl

I've been doing the same shit up until the release of 3DS Zelda! I just built an all-strength-all-offense character to run around and shoot things with. I could do this in any other game, even another open-world shooter, but for some reason I went through the trouble of rolling another Fallout 3 character.

Honestly I do like New Vegas better, but I'm satisfied with what I did with my only character in that game. If I went back I don't think I'd want to do anything different. In FO3 though I've already got at least two more characters in my head (one of which would just be a replica of my NV character).

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Trying to get my Xmas shopping done this weekend so I can relax and my budget has time to recover through December. Might keep an eye out for cyber Monday and black Friday deals but I don't really "need" anything at the moment. Once again I am stuck at trying to decide what to get for my father. Why are dads so difficult to buy for? Maybe I'm just more conscious about not wanting to get him some frivolous bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom