• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

Should have used my 1st date question rule.

And what's that?

Seriously though, it was like something just ticked in my head leading up to this one and afterwards where a bunch of my anxiety just evaporated. Dunno what happened exactly. Looking forward to moving to the PNW now more than ever.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
tumblr_mwmncfLHSr1qd9g7oo1_500.png

tumblr_mwmncfLHSr1qd9g7oo2_500.png

tumblr_mwmncfLHSr1qd9g7oo3_500.png

J10

Banned
I disagree that Viper is shitty though. When I'm watching high level play she's my favorite to see in use. She's so goddamn unorthodox compared to most of the rest of the cast.

RedSwirl

I don't know why, but I always tend to go for the Bruce Lee/Chinese Dude in every fighting game:

Yun
Fei Long
Gen
Jan Lee
Jacky
Marshal Law
Rekka Lee

The only exception I think is Scorpion.

DominoKid

I don't know why, but I always tend to go for the Bruce Lee/Chinese Dude in every fighting game:

Yun

Fei Long
Gen
Jan Lee
Jacky
Marshal Law

Rekka Lee

The only exception I think is Scorpion.

my dudes.

Soul Calibur series is the only one I use a "big" guy in. Nightmare is still kind of quick though. Even then I still use Maxi a lot who is basically the Bruce Lee guy.

cdyhybrid

I do need to head out and grab some beer real quick before the game. ATL I'm rooting for you guys, Saints need to lose so we can wrap up this homefield advantage.

AfroMW

I should really pick it up. I've complained enough that I'd love to play kof but the console versions netcode is trash.

From what I've heard from guys who were playing in the beta and up to now it's much better. I just haven't had the chance to see by how much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom