• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
tumblr_mwull3t5Vm1rnjfjfo1_400.gif

I marked the fuck out

best tag team

I don't know wtf happened but tag teams are suddenly a real thing in WWE again. The Rhodes Family, the Usos, Punk and Bryan, the Wyatts, the Shield... it's great! Only good part of WWE right now, to be honest.

Nakazato

In Highschool I got some Spider-Man print shirts from there. Did not give a fuck and wore the hell out of them.

I went in there to look a a dragonzord hoodie but that music in there forced me out. All dude was singing about how his girl left him and how he was going to bleed himself dry. I cant with the EMO.

Imm0rt4l

Morris you should get that ps4 and sell it

possibly to one of your podcast members for the low-low

seriously though, I bet some interesting things are going to come from that story.

Imm0rt4l

I do think it is some Neo Transmetal Simp stuff. Like he is trying to steal Moris' girl.

I dunno, after our chat I visited subreddits on the matter and these guys seem harmless. They really seem to get off on the shit asking for text message details and pics.

I dunno, after our chat I visited subreddits on the matter and these guys seem harmless. They really seem to get off on the shit asking for text message details and pics.
Some just get off on it I suppose. I just can't see myself doing it. And yeah he should get that hustle.

It's 2013 and motherfuckers still haven't learned that if someone you know comes up to you with friends in tow and cameraphones out filming it's about to go down.

Prepare yourself to fight.

it's 2013 and peeps still talking about 'no, don't kick!'?

not saying the chick deserved to be kicked or punched, just talking about this whole 'punches only' mentality.

not saying the chick deserved to be kicked or punched, just talking about this whole 'punches only' mentality.

everybody seems to know some shit these days so why would'nt you use your entire arsenal. I dont even kick very often but its there if need be

This is why we replaced you with SpinDasher.
For some time I really thought he changed his name to spindasher.
I am a BlackGAF classic, though. Man this is some bullshit.

Makes a nigga want to cut an incoherent Kanye promo real quick.

This is awesome. I hope Big E does big things this coming year because sadly in the WWE, we need a top black star. We had Kofi for a while with the whole Randy Orton feud, but that went nowhere.

Really, I am a big Mark Henry fan but the dude injures himself so frequently that it's so hard to keep cheering him knowing that he'll probably break something in there.

You named her Sharkeisha and then had the nerve to throw Tyesha in as a middle name? Poor girl got double 'esha'd. A woman can overcome a single 'esha' but double? Nah.

I heard a rumor once that Dante's Inferno was supposed to have a 10th circle of hell called 'Double esha' but Dante Alighieri couldn't rationalize the protagonist ever escaping and Dante ended up punching some girl who was fucking with his man.

Furyous

I'm saying everyone isn't as cultured as we are. Some people ignore gender roles and treat everyone like men.

That Kanye slander got out of control. Kanye brings out the worst in people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom