• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
"Drake the type of nigga to watch a whole WNBA game."

I don't know why this made me laugh so hard

edit:

LOL "Drake the type of nigga to click 'Exit' because he wasn't 18 yet."

Nakazato

Black Gaf help me out

Zelda 3ds bundle/nexus 7/ or save that money you fool

ESPN is getting ridiculous with this Winston witch hunt: http://espn.go.com/college-football...minoles-questioned-bb-gun-battle-records-show

We seriously talking bout soda right now? I have no idea if he's guilty of rape/sexual assault, but they're straight up giving him the Treyvon Martin treatment right now in their attempts to define him as a straight thug with these reports/leaks.

Strange that some tried to put together a weird defense of Kanye's actions as of late. The dude has lost his way, even if he has made hits in the past.

He drunk his own kool-aid. Which is sad cause the cds up to 808 were all good. No hes a giant Dbag that ppl no longer have to deal with.

harSon

Banned
Make sure you're actually going to use the tablet. I received an iPad for my graduation a 1.5 years ago, and I don't really use the thing. I pretty much force myself to use it at this point, and it's basically my comics/screenplay reading device. I prefer surfing on my laptop or desktop, and I'm not really into mobile gaming, so in my particular case, it's not a worthwhile purchase. Just food for though.

Had to trim about 20 minutes from the end of the episode (talk about that woman in Arizona running from the cops and the cops firing on her car while children were inside) the audio quality dipped really hard for some reason.

Should be up in a few minutes.

Slayven

Saddest pic i seen in a long time.

poverty102660.jpg

• Episode #15: Plenty To Eat At Home
Riovane joins Moris, Immortal and Slayven for a cuckold story, a game of Stormfrontin' and discussion about online dating, Rob Ford and more.

Run time: 81 minutes 24 seconds

The Cast:
Riovane - Immortal - Slayven - Moris
Click To Stream. Right Click To Save
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nakazato

Make sure you're actually going to use the tablet. I received an iPad for my graduation a 1.5 years ago, and I don't really use the thing. I pretty much force myself to use it at this point, and it's basically my comics/screenplay reading device. I prefer surfing on my laptop or desktop, and I'm not really into mobile gaming, so in my particular case, it's not a worthwhile purchase. Just food for though.
It would be mostly used on set to get my phone from dying.

Zelda 3DS bundle.

bought ps4 with out gf know just think she'd flip her shit if I bought a 3ds in he same month lol I think she would understand the tablet (and it would be a tax write off)

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

• Episode #15: Plenty To Eat At Home
Riovane joins Moris, Immortal and Slayven for a cuckold story, a game of Stormfrontin' and discussion about online dating, Rob Ford and more.

Run time: 81 minutes 24 seconds

The Cast:
Riovane - Immortal - Slayven - Moris
Click To Stream. Right Click To Save
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drake is the David spade to rob fords chris farley

akira28

why is this nigga out in the hood acting like he had it rough coming up tho

I liked the video. It did have a message of sorts. Never mind the shared media balance between 'fake' and 'rilly realness'.
Can I be upset with a nigga because he has Drake privilege? He's making money off of all those exes who are exes for a reason. Let them think that someone is crying over them.

The meme is funny though.

harSon

Banned
I'll sell out in a minute and try hard like a motherfucker if it nets me some of that Drake/Miley Cyrus money. I'm not trying to be real and broke. That's how you end up like Nas.

drake makes good music. i don't care about his frontin. a lot of rappers do it. it's just more obvious with drake because he can't sell it so well.

zero_suit

I'll sell out in a minute and try hard like a motherfucker if it nets me some of that Drake/Miley Cyrus money. I'm not trying to be real and broke. That's how you end up like Nas.

Nah, Nas messed up when he got with Kelis. He was real and rich before that.

Gorillaz

You doing grad school? I miss the parties from college but I think not having homework/exams outweighs that.

Uhhh depends on where I go in the education major. Might just get my teacher license and play it from there....

*taking a year off first, but honestly I will still end up going to a few house parties of people from work and most likely bar hop with them. Best of both words living close to campus yet not having to come home and worry about a 7 pager and a test due the next night.

*which like most people means take years off because of burn out.

Just started it as well. I'm assuming this is a game best played going in blind? I don't like using strata but I don't like missing important items

Yeah its best going in with little expectation/knowing little as well. Also its good to note that having friends who played through the game their pawns have knowledge of quests. That being said pawns from your friends are free and have no level requirement. So you could be lvl 4 and run with a lvl 55 pawn and reap the benefits.(My pawn is lvl 50 something mind you and is pretty good with some starting-endgame quest.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom