• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imm0rt4l

I visited stormfront last night to see their thoughts on 12 years a slave. Basically nobody wanted to see it calling it Hollywood propaganda to bring on white guilt.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Is it really that good? What I've heard about the pawn system kind of puts me off, not really in the mood lately for micromanagement or anything with too much of a grind.
Its hardly that bad.

If anything it doesn't allow you to manage enough. The pawn system was a shot in the dark. People feel different about it. Its not a hinging point for the game at all though.

Just started it as well. I'm assuming this is a game best played going in blind? I don't like using strata but I don't like missing important items

Just be sure to complete all the quests at the inn in the first village. Being under leveled early on is no fun.

Use my level 72 pawn if you want to break the game.

Is it really that good? What I've heard about the pawn system kind of puts me off, not really in the mood lately for micromanagement or anything with too much of a grind.

The only micromanaging is with equipment/skills and that isn't too big a deal.

and going through an area not having to worry about picking items because your 3 pawns pick em up...so good.

I'll sell out in a minute and try hard like a motherfucker if it nets me some of that Drake/Miley Cyrus money. I'm not trying to be real and broke. That's how you end up like Nas.

image.php

Nakazato

We going to catch bans in that hair thread I can see it now.

I had to stop typing and just sit on my hand I was getting mad heated.

I liked the video. It did have a message of sorts. Never mind the shared media balance between 'fake' and 'rilly realness'.
Can I be upset with a nigga because he has Drake privilege? He's making money off of all those exes who are exes for a reason. Let them think that someone is crying over them.

The meme is funny though.

But he IS crying over them...>.>

I'll sell out in a minute and try hard like a motherfucker if it nets me some of that Drake/Miley Cyrus money. I'm not trying to be real and broke. That's how you end up like Nas.

Real talk. Shit I'd make a song about a woman's tears if it made me millions. Shit I'd make a song about switching shoes with my girl so she doesn't have to wear high heels and I know how it feels to walk in her shoes. I'd simp so hard I make Slay look like Malcom X and shit.

Everyone on Stormfront should be given a free 23andME test.

Yeah, probably more than a few "fourteen percent" types in there who don't even know.

I need to find the story, but there was an old story of a woman in Louisiana who found out she had enough African ancestry to qualify as Black. This was before wide spread genetic testing, so I think she'd found some birth records that led to the truth. Amusing. :)

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
sometimes you just have to walk away and let people stew in their ignorance

don't bang your head up against a brick wall and get yourself banned for getting frustrated

I personally like how everyone is like "herp derp flat iron it!" ignoring my post on how natural hair looks after being flat ironed with no chemical treatment.

But thankfully Mumei is currently in there dropping bombs of truth.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This
Base Invasion
mission... mah gawd

35 aliens killed

I lost 6 people. 2 of them were colonels.

The corpse count was 5 cyberdisks (four came at me at the same time), 2 beserkers, 3 crysallids, 7 mechtoids, 2 sectoid commanders, and a healthy mix of sectoids and mutons.

I will never be ready for that again.

Also, 1 sectoid commander can provide shields for TWO mechtoids. Just so you know guys. Hard, hard lessons were learned today.

This
Base Invasion
mission... mah gawd

35 aliens killed

I lost 6 people. 2 of them were colonels.

The corpse count was 5 cyberdisks (four came at me at the same time), 2 beserkers, 3 crysallids, 7 mechtoids, 2 sectoid commanders, and a healthy mix of sectoids and mutons.

I will never be ready for that again.

Also, 1 sectoid commander can provide shields for TWO mechtoids. Just so you know guys. Hard, hard lessons were learned today.

Its just a one time event luckily. Congrats. Now after all that time to destroy Exalt and get that meld.

I remember seeing previews about this, forgot to get around to watching it(I thought it looked good). Why haven't I heard anything about it lately? Is it any good?

It's on that DVR stealth mode. I watch it live, but from what I read a whole bunch of people watch it later in the week.

I think it's great show. Spader making the FBI look like pre-schoolers while exposing some crazy international criminals is fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom