• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Slayven

You say Thelma and I say.....

THELMA1.jpg

Good Times !!!!

ooo damn, warn a brother about that side eye, catching strays opening threads.

ReiGun

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
If youre in the mood to quote at least bring up a post that is relevant to what i posted. Im specifically talking about the ps4 sales threads i got banned in..
Horseshit

You said that everything you try to bring the peace, you get banned
I pulled up your last two out of the mod bucket and they were for acting a fool, and cited both quotes for reference. I could keep digging in the crates if you like.

More Malcolm X, less Malcolm in the Middle please

How are you going to argue against a mod about your ban? Unless it was unwarranted and you went down in the cross fire of ducky banning everyone on the first page of a thread?

Silky

Banned
why do people go into threads saying "I DONT LIKE THIS THING" when people are having a 'civil' discussion regarding said thing.

idiocy at it's finest lmao

--

this should get some mileage

1394059055797.jpg

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
why do people go into threads saying "I DONT LIKE THIS THING" when people are having a 'civil' discussion regarding said thing.

Because they feel everyone should KNOW how they feel and tow the same line accordingly. Ignoring them riles them up even more

1394059055797.jpg

LMAO

Horseshit

You said that everything you try to bring the peace, you get banned
I pulled up your last two out of the mod bucket and they were for acting a fool, and cited both quotes for reference. I could keep digging in the crates if you like.

More Malcolm X, less Malcolm in the Middle please

so this is how his last post should be before perma ban?

Malcolm X

I'm so cold on these new consoles The local hustle guy says he got a ps4 for a brother at half price I should jump at the shit but I'm not feelin hype fam

So I'm at waffle house for breakfast.... its the most peaceful night/morning I've ever had in here. I'm the only guy in here. Fantastically quiet.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Either my weight is constantly fluctuating, or I don't know what size/cut of pants I wear. Either way, I should get serious about dropping some pounds.

same. I'm in the store they tight but at home they falling off. a never ending battle.

Slayven

--

1394059055797.jpg

I never understood the time and energy folks spend shitting on something they don't fuck with. I don't care for Arrow, any Batman film after Begins, 98% of the show Community, Walking Dead, Godhand, Nintendo, Mobas, drama indie devs, resolution gates, FPS counting, and 99.9863% of anime. But I don't let anyone know because I have better things to talk about. It's why I duck out the SHIELD thread, it was full of people that obviously hate the show just to talk about hating it.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I never understood the time and energy folks spend shitting on something they don't fuck with. I don't care for Arrow, any Batman film after Begins, 98% of the show Community, Walking Dead, Godhand, Nintendo, Mobas, drama indie devs, resolution gates, FPS counting, and 99.9863% of anime. But I don't let anyone know because I have better things to talk about. It's why I duck out the SHIELD thread, it was full of people that obviously hate the show just to talk about hating it.

stop being rational slay. if you aren't hating, then you obviously ain't playing.

Bruh its like that in the walking dead thread, the same mofos be in there ever sunday at 9 complaining and saying "im done with this show".

Random assed question, brehs...

Anyone know a real nice photo booth in Manhattan? One of the ones that you can fuck around with and add those cute anime shit to? Girl coming up to NY for the weekend and a nigga don't really know if that shit exists in the city.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bruh its like that in the walking dead thread, the same mofos be in there ever sunday at 9 complaining and saying "im done with this show".

same with wrasslin, but at least there's alternatives to WWE.

I will say it is delightful to see things go south compared to what most people actually want.

Random assed question, brehs...

Anyone know a real nice photo booth in Manhattan? One of the ones that you can fuck around with and add those cute anime shit to? Girl coming up to NY for the weekend and a nigga don't really know if that shit exists in the city.

Do this:

Buy 2 disposable film cameras, each of you take on and travel around the city taking pictures of things, places and events. Occasionally get someone to take pictures of you together using either camera. Take the cameras to a one hour photo and over dinner exchange your favorite pictures from each camera with each other.

my and my girl did this a thousand years ago.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Do this:

Buy 2 disposable film cameras, each of you take on and travel around the city taking pictures of things, places and events. Occasionally get someone to take pictures of you together using either camera. Take the cameras to a one hour photo and over dinner exchange your favorite pictures from each camera with each other.

thanks for the future reference playa.

had that coming, lmao
Do this:

Man, this sounds great. Thank you, definitely going to do that.

same with wrasslin, but at least there's alternatives to WWE.

I will say it is delightful to see things go south compared to what most people actually want.

Another thing I dont get is phonegaf obsession with a phone looking cheap when 95‰ of the time its going in a case. I could care less about a plastic phone, but to them its like life and death

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Another fun thing you can do is there are actual novelty disposable cameras you can get which superimpose images on them post-processing. So you take a picture and it will include a silly quote, fortune or goofy image on the bottom or around the borders. It can be pretty amusing to see which pictures end up with what quote or image, even making shitty pictures turn out interesting depending on the paired image or quote.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Another fun thing you can do is there are actual novelty disposable cameras you can get which superimpose images on them post-processing. So you take a picture and it will include a silly quote, fortune or goofy image on the bottom or around the borders. It can be pretty amusing to see which pictures end up with what quote or image, even making shitty pictures turn out interesting depending on the paired image or quote.

Like purikura?

Top Bottom