• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GAF is on a roll today with the feelgood threads getting locked.

ReiGun

You know I'm gonna be straight with you family, I have never watched Bleach, Kill la Kill. That last anime I've watched was AoT and before that old one piece. And happy birthday Rei!

HAPPY birthday, Reigun? Oh hell no...

happy bday Reigun
Thanks yall. Even you, Beef.

Thanks bruh

Your Favorite Nigerian Skin Bleacher Gets Salty About Lupita

She came with the industrial strength salt with this one

8046lm_4.jpg

It just burns her up to see Lupita prospering without turning herself into Casper.

Silky

Banned
Thanks bruh

Your Favorite Nigerian Skin Bleacher Gets Salty About Lupita

She came with the industrial strength salt with this one

hater
KRrHQ.png

wait

Dencia responded:
-A girl wrote u a letter?lol thru which email when I just checked ur twitter n can’t see an email address!!Ir pr tried n thanks 4 the Pub.
-Again I don’t watch movies unless it’s Comedy or Romance I won’t even watch anything w title “Slaves” I studied enuff in my history class.
-And she forgot to tell the non existent black girl that ur skin color doesn’t take u to hollywood hard work does,then again her color did.
-Duh cuz I won’t accept a role because they think I look like a slave,I work hard and decide what I want 2 do but she can’t do that,the white man got their lil slave lol.

wowowowowowowoWOWWWWWWW

jesus christ she looks unhealthy with that skin bleaching

Trey

Barkhad "I am the captain now"Abdi is now broke
2.jpg

Don't quit your day job until you have something actually steady, brehs

The headline made it sound like he was reckless with his money or something, but truth of the matter he's a dude who got an extremely modest movie payout (relative to the amount of exposure he has gotten for the role) and hasn't had steady income for two years.

I don't know why E! felt like they had to put him out there like that.

Gorillaz

No, every time you bring fuckwittery you get banned.

# 1 - Fighting over goddamn Pokemon. Start here and watch the hilarity escalate.
#2 - Going into a screenshot comparison thread to bitch about screenshot comparisons. Don't fart during a christening and act surprised when people give you the side-eye

ye gods
damn, Idk why I missed half of those response a page ago

The headline made it sound like he was reckless with his money or something, but truth of the matter he's a dude who got an extremely modest movie payout (relative to the amount of exposure he has gotten for the role) and hasn't had steady income for two years.

I don't know why E! felt like they had to put him out there like that.

Insider kept bringing it up like 10 mins ago too

dude should probably try to join the SAG( think I got it right) and actually get an agent, shit does remind me a little of the slum dog million kids, but they had a lot more fucked up things to deal with at the time then he does now

Nakazato

Some of those penthouse stored in the thread are fakr but there is one that's so embarrassing that is has to be true after u read it you'll know with one it is lol feel bad for dude

Edit: Oh Shit

Happy Bday Rei

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I'm pretty sure Kishimoto is on Bamco payroll at this point and is pretty much just making crazy shit for the videogames.

Like the Edo Tensei arc was pretty much just an excuse to bring back every character ever and give them new moves for a fighting game

While I was joking if you force yourself to read the latest chapter you'll see what I was talking about.

Yeah i just read it smh, only good part was
Might Guy about to go Super Saiyan Kentaro

Had to read that new Forever Evil to get that bad taste out my mouth, which btw Captain Cold is dat nigga

No, every time you bring fuckwittery you get banned.

# 1 - Fighting over goddamn Pokemon. Start here and watch the hilarity escalate.
#2 - Going into a screenshot comparison thread to bitch about screenshot comparisons. Don't fart during a christening and act surprised when people give you the side-eye

ye gods

If youre in the mood to quote at least bring up a post that is relevant to what i posted. Im specifically talking about the ps4 sales threads i got banned in.

Ill take ths pokemon Ls. I still cant stand serebii. Comes off as a total know it all and rubs me the wrong way.

Ill take the screenshot L too.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Yeah i just read it smh, only good part was
Might Guy about to go Super Saiyan Kentaro

yep, monica about to go red on em. I hope that fight gets properly animated but I'm not sure how bad the show has gotten at this point as I've stop watching a few years ago.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
What is it about multi-player Mario games that turn friends into foe? Playing 3D world with 4 people turned us Savage, brehs. How do throw ya man beyond the bushes into outer space for a green star? The American dream is that strong for gold coins.

I wondered why they gave out 1ups like candy. Now, I know.

cdyhybrid

What is it about multi-player Mario games that turn friends into foe? Playing 3D world with 4 people turned us Savage, brehs. How do throw ya man beyond the bushes into outer space for a green star? The American dream is that strong for gold coins.

I wondered why they gave out 1ups like candy. Now, I know.

Mario Kart is the #1 offender for me. More profanity is used during one multiplayer Mario Kart race than entire playthroughs of most games.

Top Bottom