• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

53172176dfe0d.jpeg

Nakazato

The Latino voters are not stupid. Outside of the Cuban vote in Miami (which isnt as strong as it used to be) They wont give the Republicans a free pass because they put one up for election. They remember what the party has/is still trying to do with them.

hope your right

Nakazato

This, for some odd reason, caught my eye.

Would he be the first Hispanic president?

yes. But he's still a Bush and we all know how much america Loves the Bush family tho.... They threw the economy into the shitter and great x 4 grandpappy tried to overthrow the US government.

Slayven

Word. It's been a long time coming.

I do wish that they just let her have her shine, instead of having eyepatch come and save the day.
I thought it was just going to be this.
audible-sound-hammer-toy-plastic-hammers.jpg

But a sword that summons a gang to cut a motherfucker before and after you cut a motherfucker is better.
yes. But he's still a Bush and we all know how much america Loves the Bush family tho.... They threw the economy into the shitter and great x 4 grandpappy tried to overthrow the US government.

I want tos ee Karl rove have a shit fit once again. I second favorite supervillian meltdown right after Cobra Commander getting screwed by Cobra -La.

BHZ Mayor

Why is that homeless man thread so big?

This is the only forum I've seen where you can take a thread about a random act of pure kindness, and turn it into something so toxic that it gets locked.

Think about that for a second.

We're posting on a forum where a feel good video about giving a homeless guy money results in a locked thread.

ReiGun

Happy birthday! :3

I haven't kept up with The Game in what feels like years.

Happy birthday, bro!

Though your comment actually reminds me of a movie... where a black guy turned 21 and was immediately shot in the streets, because black people don't live past 21.

Actual life suggestion: Join a club
Thanks y'all.

Get some Popeyes to celebrate.
I'm actually in the mood for Mexican food, but Popeyes will do I guess.

Dat Bleach, Yachiru's sword is 10 times more awesome than I imagined.
The best part is that it finally finishes all those "she's really Ken's sword!" theories.

This arc has been cool just for getting to see everyone's bankai and such. Rukia and Old Man Genocide were both hype.

Slayven

I quit reading during the Arrancar arc (
after ichigo owns grimjow
), is bleach worth watching at this point?

Week to week maybe, but binge reading it si good.

Yachiru never used her sword, cause she would embarrass the dog dude.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Week to week maybe, but binge reading it si good.

That's what I do with Berserk. Currently been waiting about 3 years to read some more...probably 30 mins of reading time built up. :/

I read a few posts. Did it get to the point where people argued that the money would have gone to better usage if it was given to a shelter or soup kitchen?

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
The fukkery that is how they handled Unohana. Strongest person on the team and they handled that plot thread like that. smh

smh

smh...

You know I'm gonna be straight with you family, I have never watched Bleach, Kill la Kill. That last anime I've watched was AoT and before that old one piece. And happy birthday Rei!

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
This is true.

*salty Unohana fan*

I'm salty as hell too lol

I never watched Bleach anime, but I would read up on the manga from time to time and I was a pretty big fan of Unohana and Junshiro.

I used to keep up with Naruto but lawd, I left that alone last year...

But I do kinda look at Magi. The plot is amazing.

Top Bottom