• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Slayven

The strange thing about that filming thread is the people saying it proves the people being film are angry, cowardly, assholes, etc,

DominoKid

time to see what this South Park game is about.

idk why i never thought about getting games out of Redbox instead of buying them. it's not like i play most games for more than a week anyway.

DominoKid

also i'm highly amused by Desean Jackson wearing glasses to his first interview after that gang shit Philly tried to dump on him.
BkaXm24IUAAuhKh.jpg

them glasses big as hell.

andthebeatgoeson

ap820659645783.jpg

Da fuq?

So Desean went with the nas look?
http://mobile.philly.com/blogs/?wss=/philly/blogs/sports/eagles/&id=253932481

But what a number of sources close to and around the team, including current and former players, as well as additional sources within the Eagles revealed was that Jackson was not very well liked by his teammates, was blatantly insubordinate, with temper tantrums cussing out Kelly several times in front of the team, pushed the NFL rookie coach the way “a child would test boundaries,” and was more concerned with his rap label than he was about winning football games.

This is the story they should have led with. Or leaked it after he semi asked for more money. The gang cover story was not a good look.

Why he keep calling old dude random Hispanic names, that kills me/

That Beyond Scared Straight section tho

"what if I start beating yo ass in this mothafucka huh...have you ass making me shrimp fried rice in my cell, nigga"

he's really good at finding things that match up well with the lips and the body language, that what makes these so funny

Slayven

That Beyond Scared Straight section tho

"what if I start beating yo ass in this mothafucka huh...have you ass making me shrimp fried rice in my cell, nigga"

he's really good at finding things that match up well with the lips and the body language, that what makes these so funny

He needs to do Surf Ninjas next.

I want to see Cap but I don't want to wait in line for 2 hours. They need to serve beer to people waiting in movie lines.

That's why I saw it last night. It was still a school night and most folks were scared away by the tornado warnings. It was still pretty full, but mostly adults at my showing.

cdyhybrid

Never mind the guy that doesn't want to think about his kids doing adult things. I mean I get it...but you're going to have to think about it at some point. You can't keep your head in the sand forever. Especially if you have terminal fucking cancer.

When I found out my dad had cancer the first thing I thought of was I haven't gotten married or had kids yet and that he might miss both. He still might miss both. =(. Fuck the overly cynical assholes in threads like that.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Never mind the guy that doesn't want to think about his kids doing adult things. I mean I get it...but you're going to have to think about it at some point. You can't keep your head in the sand forever. Especially if you have terminal fucking cancer.

Exactly. He's going to miss out on so much of her life, and the one thing he wants to do is give her something significant to remember. Instead of thinking about that, they want to make it about their own personal opinions and fail to realize it isn't about them.

When I found out my dad had cancer the first thing I thought of was I haven't gotten married or had kids yet and that he might miss both. He still might miss both. =(. Fuck the overly cynical assholes in threads like that.

I'm sorry. :(

If it's any help, my Dad had cancer years ago but it was treated and he's fine now (tho it could come back at any time...). Try to stay positive, and I hope the best for you both.

cdyhybrid

Damnit, I have beer, no plans on a Saturday night, and SOE has borked the fucking Planetside 2 servers with unplayable latency. Strongly considering diving into Diablo 3.

Gorillaz

Waiting to watch Cap 2 tomorrow with a few people at a 3 or 4 show since the final four starts later that night.

But since OSU shit the bed all the way back in game 1, I might just catch the later shows to get a hype crowd

Top Bottom