• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Village

I forgot lone ranger existed

By the did you all know there is going to be a pirates 5, i found that shit out in a kh thread. Along with a new tron 2

Why would you make pirates 5?

Village

I guess they are trying to make it a brand to sell other things.

you wanna know what you could do with that money disney?

Buy some super heroes back. Buy the FF , no just buy doom. I don't care about the ff just doom.

Slayven

I guess they are trying to make it a brand to sell other things.

you wanna know what you could do with that money disney?

Buy some super heroes back. Buy the FF , no just buy doom. I don't care about the ff just doom.

Nah they will let Fox fuck up and get the rights back for free.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Fam gave me a bootleg copy a month ago

Can't watch more then 30 mins of it. Thor 2 is what people use to put themselves asleep when they have insomnia
Shit, other functions for the Thor 2 bluray include:

Frisbee
Pet chew toy
Garbage
Coasters
Makeshift mirror
A weapon
A gift you send to people you don't like
Etc.

Gorillaz

Shit, other functions for the Thor 2 bluray include:

Frisbee
Pet chew toy
Garbage
Coasters
Makeshift mirror
A weapon
A gift you send to people you don't like
Etc.
Probably gonna make it a coaster down the road. Maybe even give it to my cousin that aint shit as a bday gift

Slayven

GR 2 is just a good ain't shit film. It's like Barbershop, you wouldn't pay to see it. But you can enjoy it on a lazy afternoon.

Slayven

Isn't the rest of non video game sony not doing so hot right now? Maybe something can happen with that?
Spiderman movies are one of the few things they make money on, and unless disney want to write a multibillion dollar check.........

I didn't even see Ghost Rider 2 after the first one. Shit looked struggle as hell, what the fuck was Elba doing in there man.

Either that or a Tyler Perry joint

Gorillaz

Elba said the only reason he agreed to the Tyler Perry movie was because it was a movie looking at men in a more positive view compared to his other stuff.

Black people don't need Barneys, just high tops and jeans.

Also lack of positive minority representation is cool, it doesn't lead to warped standards, perceptions, lowered agency and lowered self-confidence or anything.

Order

Had a good day today. I was chilling with the family having laughs and shit.

And then I logged on gaf and saw the model thread.

Instantly remembered I shouldn't enjoy being black and that I ain't shit.

Barbershop is alright.... but then again I saw Lottery Ticket...and that had lil bow wow as the lead.

Shit, I saw Roll Bounce

and liked it

edit: aw shit, Nick Cannon was in this mothafucka huh...and Meagan Good

tumblr_mjkm9ceAvI1rnu0cbo1_500.jpg

Had to back the fuck outta that racism fashion thread. Dude literally said that all blacks wear caps and streetwear and have no idea what high fashion is.

Wow. I actually had to back away from race threads cuz they really had me feeling some type of way.

Black people don't need Barneys, just high tops and jeans.

Also lack of positive minority representation is cool, it doesn't lead to warped standards, perceptions, lowered agency and lowered self-confidence or anything.

I really cannot believe what i read on this board at times. Boggles the fucking mind. Wow.

Top Bottom