• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I mean it's not unheard of. Comics make fun of backwoods families all the time.

Maybe it was the accent? He was like, 'yo couzin...'
He's barely got an accent anymore. He can't even speak the language that Creoles speak. He's still sort of hood though. You can tell he's seen some shit.

Silky

Banned
tumblr_n3p53olz5b1s3xywto1_500.png

I'm really going through dude's soundcloud right now. A dude named Spooky Black. A dude named Spooky Black who looks like he just hangs outside liquor stores. A dude who goes by Lil Spook. A dude whose soundcloud pic looks like he dropped his beeper in the forest.

avatars-000071514215-ckz032-t200x200.jpg

Well played JC well played. That fresh prince touch got me.

Spooky Black....

I'm too fucking wiped from my ride along that I can't light into him. But he gone get it. Believe me he gon get it.

so they mixing drake with witch house now huh

kip out here trying to get Lafawnduh back

ha he might actually be better with some Witch House or some IDM behind him

I'm really going through dude's soundcloud right now. A dude named Spooky Black. A dude named Spooky Black who looks like he just hangs outside liquor stores. A dude who goes by Lil Spook. A dude whose soundcloud pic looks like he dropped his beeper in the forest.

avatars-000071514215-ckz032-t200x200.jpg

this shot just makes me think of that "White girls" video that played a few times back on BET

I never understood those dudes that dress up as cartoon characters around Times Square.

Do they work for some company or do they just randomly buy these ghetto ass costumes and walk around the city in hopes of getting money from you when you take pictures with them?

Real talk, there was a bootlegged Elmo and a purple Minion that freaked my girl out last weekend when she was in town. Kinda unsettling really but I guess tourists eat that shit up.

akira28

dude just needs image training. less focus on him, more nighttime neon lights reflected off of expensive cars, and him dressed in expensive suits, posing and singing, etc.

Do they work for some company or do they just randomly buy these ghetto ass costumes and walk around the city in hopes of getting money from you when you take pictures with them?

random ghetto ass who will fight you if you don't a) take a pitchur, and b) pay me, bitch.

hey rio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcHVIU4D77Y

Top Bottom