• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I can't tell who's being sarcastic and who's being dead serious about Spooky Black

is he the lightskin savior?!

ixVtdntJWDUgM.gif

Anybody have any community manager experience?

Not just game industry related, looking for any advice.

ED: Let me make that a little clearer, looking for examples of particularly well-run and/or user friendly forums.

ED: Let me make that a little clearer, looking for examples of particularly well-run and/or user friendly forums.

ayo Esco, let breh breh here know.

EDIT:GAF, slaent, Operation sports..

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

Sup! I can easily point you to Bungie, who for the longest time, were right in front in terms of gaming community management. Putting aside my bias, Ubi have a big stable of Community Development as well, especially on AC. See also Crystal Dynamic and Riot.

As for forums, well, they are only as good as the moderators. Ubi forums are divided by game/ franchise - forums.ubi.com

Community Management is changing a lot, and now, with paths into Production and/or Marketing, many CMs don't actually moderate their respective forums. The just manage a team of coordinators or moderators who do the dirty work.

Feel free to PM me if you need specific info.

Sup! I can easily point you to Bungie, who for the longest time, were right in front in terms of gaming community management. Putting aside my bias, Ubi have a big stable of Community Development as well, especially on AC. See also Crystal Dynamic and Riot.

As for forums, well, they are only as good as the moderators. Ubi forums are divided by game/ franchise - forums.ubi.com

Community Management is changing a lot, and now, with paths into Production and/or Marketing, many CMs don't actually moderate their respective forums. The just manage a team of coordinators or moderators who do the dirty work.

Feel free to PM me if you need specific info.

Thanks, will do!

its like hes clowning himself in order to try to take the wind out of his haters sails, not realizing hes given them the fuel they need

I was listening to the ticket Miami this morning. Host and I quote "Dude hasn't been funny ever in his life" I had to stop typing my paper for a few and say dayum.

Dude isn't even original. It's like Rodman's schtick.

Yeah, but Rodman throws in a genderbending bodymod thing on top of the clown car goodness. He was Gaga before Gaga.

Are there any dictators that need some crazy washed up star validation out there? Kim Jung Un's got Rodman, Putin's got Segal. I'm sure Cannon is willing to shill.

Yeah, but Rodman throws in a genderbending bodymod thing on top of the clown car goodness. He was Gaga before Gaga.

Are there any dictators that need some crazy washed up star validation out there? Kim Jung Un's got Rodman, Putin's got Segal. I'm sure Cannon is willing to shill.

Cannon strikes me as a Mugabe shill for some reason.

Top Bottom