• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Really Nick? Is this what's hot on the streets now?

140409043902723586.jpg

14040905515572667.jpg

Those boots like they came straight out of a sonic game

Really Nick? Is this what's hot on the streets now?

140409043902723586.jpg

14040905515572667.jpg

This mother fucker looking real Private Sanders.
I think he fucked up his Brother Voodoo Cosplay.
Isnt it cute that Mommy Mariah let him dress himself to play outside.
This is actually a set pic from the sequel to the perennial hit Underclassmen.
Fuck Nick Cannon.
Looking Like Simon Phoenix third mentally challenged cousin.
Toddler looking motherfucker.
I see he went to Dennis Rodmans Stylist.
He was reenacting for the new documentary "When we were monochrome, a look back at 50s game show host."
This motherfucker trying to bring saturday morning NBC back.
Wild n Out being cancelled got these mother fuckers some type of way.
Just announced Nick Cannon signed on as the new spokesman for Payless with his sketchers collection.

Damn, if Drake and Nick Cannon are the Goku and Vegeta of try hards is this spooky black kid Gohan?

I'm just trying to make sense of the last few pages

Regardless, all three of them need an old grandmama in their lives to give them that look and ask "Boy, what ARE you wearing?"

Spike look like a 90's Lumberjack.
"Nathaniel you sit yo ass down here and eat this goddamn collards before my blood pressure go up!"
Mother fucker look like he suffering from gout.
Look like he bout to ask you to go get a switch from outside.

FyreWulff

Spike looks like one of those action figures your mom got from the the thrift store and it still has some marker left from them writing 98 cents on it

Damn I had heard the ultimate warrior had some crazy views but DAMN!

Nothing worse than realizing someone you rooted for as a kid would have nothing but contempt for you because of your race.

Spike looks like one of those action figures your mom got from the the thrift store and it still has some marker left from them writing 98 cents on it

Like a knock off GI Joe/Batman hybrid but the packaging has the red ranger in the background and its called something like Strength Ranger.

Top Bottom