• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Order

Wise decision, indeed. However, I didn't follow that wisdom and I still go through that thing every week.

That Pain fight told me no one of actual worth dies in this series unless they're the bad guy. Even then they got shit to bring your ass back for a while.
but
Jiraya :(

Gorillaz

"Sorry I forgot lol"
"lol its aight bae, did you have a good trip :)"
fixed
o3va.png
makes no sense

andthebeatgoeson

"Sorry I forgot lol"
"lol its aight :)"

He'll be thinking about asking her out on a date while she leaves.

I wouldn't let shorty get the keys if i'm smashing.

I'm not stingy but I'm not letting anyone Ferris Beuller my car. What she going to Houston for anyway? She'll probably pick up some dude she likes and give him head. In yo whip?

He'll be thinking about asking her out on a date while she leaves.

I wouldn't let shorty get the keys if i'm smashing.

I'm not stingy but I'm not letting anyone Ferris Beuller my car. What she going to Houston for anyway? She'll probably pick up some dude she likes and give him head. In yo whip?

new Scarface track "Brain in the Honda"

Welcome to the show.
KFC or Popeye's?
Grits with cheese or sugar?
2 or 15?

Haven't had neither in a min, but I'll go with Popeye's because of the fries.

Neither. I like my grits with butter. Grandma used to make them with scrambled eggs back in the day n they were delicious.

I'm going to go with 15 since my birthday is March 15th, but I'm not sure what these numbers mean...

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
y'all need to get me up to speed on that Dota 2 been watching streams and the shit looks fun as hell (if you know how to play)

I heard someone describe it's design philosophy as "hard to learn, impossible to master"

Which made me interested. The easy to learn hard to master shit is so played out.

Im probably gonna put sometime into it later this summer when I get my new pc

andthebeatgoeson

Yeah, what was 2 or 15? Sounds like something R Kelly would say yes to.

Did I just see a unicorn? I went to Popeye's and saw this slim/chubby Asian girl, sitting down, eating and using her laptop. Kinda like Starbucks. It's in the hood. So the clientele is pretty standard.

I was curious. I wanted to ask her if she was working on her donk. Like how cats start to lift weights or do pushups around March or April. Girls got to get right in the A. It's a ferocious competition.

But the laptop threw me off. She was there, then I came, ate mine and left and she was still there. If it was a project, Popeye's is the worst. Can't do any work after Popeye's. Might as well throw some turkey and gravy and a beer on top of that. I'm ready to go to sleep right now.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
There is an age limit

Gotta have them young cats show them old folks how to take down an almost unbeatable enemy.

That's why Master Roshi is the wisest old man in the anime. He said fuck it and concentrated on watching ladies workout on TV.

That and beating the shit out of his pupils in tournament in a wig

Fuck you young niggas ima live forever

Caption: Chicks really outchere looking like a game of Simon tho

BlXDA2FCYAEfWZ1.jpg

Lady on the right looks like she comes from the alternate universe where Janelle Monae is ratchet. Universe R.

That is a fascinating body suit, I must admit. It's kind of a shame that there are more than just one of them.

Hold on don't sleep on the cheesy grits. I'd throw a motherfucker out my house like the Dad did on Everybody Hates Chris if someone ate my cheesy grits.

They're big in the south. I just can't do it. When I moved to the West Coast, it blew my mind that folks didn't even know what grits were! Moms used to give the that joint and some cod liver oil before sending me off to the school bus on those arctic DC mornings. Warm tummy.

Hear dhe got a enw contract.

Can dude even put his hand on his heart for the pledge of allegiance? Haven't hit puberty and already they have use PI to figure his waist size.

Lil dude is 10 years old and probably cant see his dick in the shower, thats something only fat middle age men know about and he already at that stage

Slayven

10 yearsold with the man tit crease in his shirt

Look at the fat bastard, look like he go to Chruches just to drink the chicken grease.

His classmate popping flintsones vitamins and he popping Lipitor

He can't go to sleep overs because other parents won't know how to work his CPAP machine.

I just hate the fact his guardians are parading him around and everone thinks its cute and funny but time he has a stroke, heart attack or lose a foot to the sugars thatswhen people will care about his health.

Slayven

I just hate the fact his guardians are parading him around and everone thinks its cute and funny but time he has a stroke, heart attack or lose a foot to the sugars thatswhen people will care about his health.

I never seen anyone mentioned. Is it his mother or father? How did this start? Why are they parading him around to rap studios?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

I heard he gets $8000 for a 3-4 hour club appearance.

That not only buys a lot of mcdonalds it'll pay for his liposuction in 5 years

Taking a shoot in the dark, I assume he have ratchet parent(s) who instead of putting the money he is making to the side to better themselves, are blowing it on Brazilian quick weaves, and balling out at the cheesecake factory

Edit: 8 grand just to be fat and coonshuffle? Black people staph

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Taking a shoot in the dark, I assume he have ratchet parent(s) who instead of putting the money he is making to the side to better themselves, are blowing it on Brazilian quick weaves, and balling out at the cheesecake factory

You dont know that!.......

but yeah probably

How did Terrio get this popular? I don't really mess with social networking sites like that anymore so I don't know how much that contributed to it, but I swear it's like one day I saw two gifs of him dancing and a month later he's all over WSHH.

J10

Banned
How did Terrio get this popular? I don't really mess with social networking sites like that anymore so I don't know how much that contributed to it, but I swear it's like one day I saw two gifs of him dancing and a month later he's all over WSHH.

He's a sideshow. Something to point and stare at. We don't ask for explanations at the circus because it doesn't matter.

harSon

Banned
I ended up getting a 3DSXL instead of the Vita, since everyone seems to be sold out of the Vita and the 3DSXL comes with a $40 gift card at Target. What's a must have game for the system? I already bought Pokemon, and it'll be my first one since Red back in the mid 90s...

Top Bottom