• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Got any action horror recommendations? My pc is not on hand atm, so all I have is my 360. Shit like Dead Space 2. I've already beaten RE 5 & 6.

Hmm... For 360, the first one I thought if was FEAR series. I've looked at a few vids and it looks pretty good.

Edit: Also like some pointed out, Outlast and Bioshock are also highly recommended. Outlast is incredible.

The first F.E.A.R. is legit as fuck. The environments are pretty repetitive and there's only like..5 enemy types, but to this day they still have some of my satisfying AI to fight in a shooter. The weapons just feel so good with the ragdolls and the slow-motion and that goddamn blood mist when you just evaropate a mothafucka up close with a shotgun.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Ratchet all day then
kkbb3OM.jpg

Sub-Negro #slayvenous

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
The first F.E.A.R. is legit as fuck. The environments are pretty repetitive and there's only like..5 enemy types, but to this day they still have some of my satisfying AI to fight in a shooter. The weapons just feel so good with the ragdolls and the slow-motion and that goddamn blood mist when you just evaropate a mothafucka up close with a shotgun.

Cool. I had to look it up again and saw its for PS3 too. I think I'll give it a shot once I finish up some other stuff (and get Vanquish while I'm at it haha).

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
It's not actiony, but Outlast is great.

Def getting that on pc...when I get a new one. lmao

Happy Bday, by the way.

Bioshock 1&2 is consider action horror if you haven't played those.

Beaten both of those. I take it, Infinite is lite on horror elements?

Hmm... For 360, the first one I thought if was FEAR series. I've looked at a few vids and it looks pretty good.

Edit: Also like some pointed out, Outlast and Bioshock are also highly recommended. Outlast is incredible.

Got F.E.A.R. on Steam already. It's awesome. That shotgun is to good. I still need to finish F.3.A.R. (lol)

This is the truth.

edit: Yooo...haha @ "sub-negro" with the blue jean outfit and meat beat material.

Who's staying in all day to watch the games this weekend? I've got a lot if reading to do but damn I want to put it off. Damn Easter.

I might, but I don't know if I wanna hear Kenny Smith analogies all day. Talmbout free agency and saying some shit like:

"If your team is the sugar you need some tea to dissolve in" or "If your team is a bowl of cereal you can't settle for water like we in Section 8, gotta make the right moves to get that milk."

Edit: Lmao @ thotpocket. I can't believe I missed that one.

andthebeatgoeson

Who uses anything? Vaseline? If you can't rub your dick without chafing, just give up.
I might, but I don't know if I wanna hear Kenny Smith analogies all day. Talmbout free agency and saying some shit like:

"If your team is the sugar you need some tea to dissolve in" or "If your team is a bowl of cereal you can't settle for water like we in Section 8, gotta make the right moves to get that milk."

Edit: Lmao @ thotpocket. I can't believe I missed that one.
Loll

Hell, one poster states xbo sales decreased based on weekly sales. Good to see Sony back on top. If the wii u is still under 100k.... Got dam

Saw that, someone needs to fact check it:

311k isn't even a 100k increase to february which was a 4 week month
so February:
258k/4 = 64.5k per week.
and March:
311k/5 = 62.2k per week.

IT'S A DECREASE IN SALES PER WEEK???!!?!?! TITANFALL anti-systemseller confirmed???

That's very hard to believe....whens the next big XB1 game? Looks like a bunch of multi platform games

harSon

Banned
I'm hittin' that bottle hard ya'll

Good thing I didn't cop that Vita, cause a man can only take so many Ls in his life.

Thank you cats for at least asking I wonder how that man Riovane holding up. Well I got uppercutted. Raise, new job, new location, more damn problems. I would drink if I was off. But its all good. It too shall pass.

But I'm moving forward and winning. But I'm taking a break for a minute. I'll be back when shit is solid. Be easy BCT.

Top Bottom