• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Say what you want about the Wii U...They getting Bayonetta 2 and at the end of the day that's all that matters. I don't know when I'm going to get one, but that and W101 is going to force me to cop it one day.

Gorillaz

Maybe, maybe not. It seems what you get banned for is completely up to the whim of whatever mod sees it. I dare not try such

Skipped right over. Shame.

damn my boy Angelus why you make the bet, breh why did it have to be him yall:(

search_results.gif

For 3 days, then I'll go back to adoring women.

Honestly though I felt PS4 was going to outsell XBO, but at the same time it was a "That won't really happen...right?" moment.

Dude in my group hit everyone with that...we're giving everyone a good grade for the assessment right?

Even tho I got the project way late, I still ended up doing the least work. I really can't be mad.

I sometimes want to participate in NPD thread. Then i realise the headache isn't worth it. And i love my job.

That old pic of watching the 360 and PS3 duel while PC/Wii watched is applicable.

What's really killing me is some of the media tweets.

Ok, so just how many bets have been lost tonight?

Quite a few. People started thinking when Bish posted the Bunker pic.

The end of that Nick Young Vid was cold.

Nakazato

Thank you cats for at least asking I wonder how that man Riovane holding up. Well I got uppercutted. Raise, new job, new location, more damn problems. I would drink if I was off. But its all good. It too shall pass.

But I'm moving forward and winning. But I'm taking a break for a minute. I'll be back when shit is solid. Be easy BCT.

Later Rio We here if you need us

OMG

I'm Dying at how NOT into it Iggy looks.

Like, "we are having a talk as soon as you close that damn door."

I saw one of her Breakfast Club interviews where they spoke on her relationships and she's very much about keeping her private life private. I wouldn't doubt that dude got an earful after that.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
those vita numbers

gooooodamn

nobody with a Vita can even say shit about WiiU

THAT'S how bad it is

I own neither

FyreWulff

Vita's anti-consumer bullshit with the memory cards can fuck right off anyway. Proprietary save media is so dead, Microsoft stopped supporting it halfway through the 360's lifespan

Village

yo vita got fucking pissed on

aye until i can commission someone drawing satsuki in a metal sonic costume this will have to do

shadow still a fuckboy

Shadow da bess.
My man just vaporized a mother fucker in last sonic comic, strait dusted that dude.

I would offer to draw a thing for you but

1) its getting down to the wire , finals are near , work work work!
2) you insulted the ultimate life form, humph!

I would draw it for you for free, but I really do not have time

Infinite

Vita's anti-consumer bullshit with the memory cards can fuck right off anyway. Proprietary save media is so dead, Microsoft stopped supporting it halfway through the 360's lifespan

This is why I never bought a Vita. There's games I want to play on it but having to buy those expensive ass memory cards makes me not want it. Not for any moral reasons it just doesn't seem worth it in 2014. The 3DS not only came with on board flash memory but it with an SD card, a format that people actually use. If sony switched to SD cards in the next vita I would be all over that shit.

Top Bottom