• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

cdyhybrid

Thank you cats for at least asking I wonder how that man Riovane holding up. Well I got uppercutted. Raise, new job, new location, more damn problems. I would drink if I was off. But its all good. It too shall pass.

But I'm moving forward and winning. But I'm taking a break for a minute. I'll be back when shit is solid. Be easy BCT.

Good luck, man. Hope everything works out and calms down.

Silky

Banned
Thank you cats for at least asking I wonder how that man Riovane holding up. Well I got uppercutted. Raise, new job, new location, more damn problems. I would drink if I was off. But its all good. It too shall pass.

But I'm moving forward and winning. But I'm taking a break for a minute. I'll be back when shit is solid. Be easy BCT.

Best wishes!

Put in that work, Brother Rio.

Slayven

Won't even lie. I lurk all sales threads. A safe distance from Bish's mortar rounds and anti air craft missiles.

Seeing Bish post in those threads is like being in teh club and you hear someone yell "Oh yeah nigga?!! I got something for you in my trunk." Time to go out the side exit.

Good luck with everything, Rio

Man, I come back to a 37 page NPD thread, I'm thinking "Man, Xbone must've balled on PS4 something fierce this month"

lol

just...lol

Gorillaz

Iol I say what you wrote but I think it got lost in the mixup from a page back.

Good luck with the new change breh

harSon

Banned
As a consumer, I'm actually pretty excited that Microsoft is getting stomped by Sony. Microsoft is pretty awesome when their backs are to the ropes, so it'll be interesting to see their game plan over the course of the next year. Although we might not see the results of their current course for a few years, as was the case for Sony last generation.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Some dude quoted chartzzz = LOL

Famousmortimer tweeting at said person = Double LOL

Angelus getting asked where the avatar at = LMAO

zero_suit

As a consumer, I'm actually pretty excited that Microsoft is getting stomped by Sony. Microsoft is pretty awesome when their backs are to the ropes, so it'll be interesting to see their game plan over the course of the next year. Although we might not see the results of their current course for a few years, as was the case for Sony last generation.

Well, MS has an ungodly amount of cash compared to Sony, so it should be interesting.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Well, MS has an ungodly amount of cash compared to Sony, so it should be interesting.

The question is not whether or not they can throw a bunch of cash at the problem; the question is whether or not they are still willing to throw a bunch of cash at the problem.

zero_suit

The question is not whether or not they can throw a bunch of cash at the problem; the question is whether or not they are still willing to throw a bunch of cash at the problem.

I know, hence me saying it should be interesting. Will the shareholders allow it?

Slayven

Shoot me a pm. Depends on what you need plus I'm lazy as fuck and at work right now.

It is done. Angleus worked his Black Magic.

iUl1NVoG8xebo.png

Top Bottom