• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
9F7UZJJ.gif

what movie is this from ?

RedSwirl

is he reffering to threads about the wii u that are loosely just "how can __ save the Wii-U?"

You know the 10 threads that show up whenever something bad happens regarding a company, speculating wildly about shit that's months/years off.

Lemme see if there's already one up...

here.

Silky

Banned
You know the 10 threads that show up whenever something bad happens regarding a company, speculating wildly about shit that's months/years off.

Lemme see if there's already one up...

here.

Yeah those. I'm glad I'm rarely in those.

lol some 200% mad motherfuckers in that NPD thread because their console isn't winning le console wars bawwww

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
those vita numbers

gooooodamn

nobody with a Vita can even say shit about WiiU

THAT'S how bad it is

I own neither

vita still has games getting announced for it though. id be sad if the vita was on that wii U drought, or if people were wondering which one of 3 games is gonna save the vita. hardware may be selling like ass, but as long as i have games to buy, it doesnt effect me in the meantime

Vita's anti-consumer bullshit with the memory cards can fuck right off anyway. Proprietary save media is so dead, Microsoft stopped supporting it halfway through the 360's lifespan

indeed.

i was ready for all digital on Vita if they used Micro SD but the level of fuckery with one account locked and using *yet another* proprietary memory card killed my interest.

Our group did our project...brehs....brehs. It was on Foucault's ideas on discipline and punishment.

4 of us. First dude prepared but his public speaking skills were...lacking (I'm not upset with him at all because I didn't have to speak at all.) but definitely started off rough.

Then second dude.....this dude. He said he prepared an hour before class.....He was pretty quiet whenever we chatted about the project. Said he'd be fine......this dude.

"I'm sure everyone here was disciplined by their parents.......like....beatings......"
Hz5di.png

"....or timeouts and getting grounded....they never grounded me tho."
2an4d.png

later on in his presentation..." Repetitive tasks are part of the science of discipline like....when you go to work and it's boring......I know. There's also schedules that contribute to this.....like how the professor has an agenda on the board that we follow every class."
rXhka.png

"Teachers also normalize behavior like.....you come in here and you sit quiet and listen but you don't act that way out there....some of you go outside and twerk or whatever, but not in here."
RGt54.png

Then when he was done speaking the last member of the group started talking about her section of the reading and....and.....and this dude....he starts thumbing through his phone in front of everyone.
qpk3a.png

cdyhybrid

Man, maybe I'm getting old. I don't remember that kinda shit in college at all.

Of course, I didn't even go to half of my classes until I got into my major.

Man, maybe I'm getting old. I don't remember that kinda shit in college at all.

Of course, I didn't even go to half of my classes until I got into my major.

I've never seen anything like his portion of our presentation. Class was howling, couldn't stop myself from laughing while I was up there.

So basically, your group ain't shit.

"we all giving each others A's for group evaluation right?
RQzIn.png
"

He actually said that before we went up there, "Cause I don't know about these other groups but we got to have each other's backs" like we're some streetgang or some shit....but I agreed cause I barely did anything for this project but that wasn't really my fault we all dropped the ball a bit, some more than others.

zero_suit

He actually said that before we went up there, "Cause I don't know about these other groups but we got to have each other's backs" like we're some streetgang or some shit....but I agreed cause I barely did anything for this project but that wasn't really my fault we all dropped the ball a bit, some more than others.

Man, just reading this is amusing enough. You must have been dying.

Gorillaz

I'm starting school in the fall. Not looking forward to this kind of bullshit at all.

1 in every 3 or 4 groups will probably end up like that. You might only have that problem twice a year.

I don't think I've been through an entire year of school without one semester having a group where we ain't shit or if the cards were heavily stacked against us actually doing good.

Trey

It used to be a guilty pleasure show, until Olivia elevated to unbelievable levels of thirst.

Deleted off DVR after watching House of Cards, never looked back.

You're not missing anything. I actually miss how the show worked in the beginning with a flavor of the week scandal. Now it's full blown soap, with contrived twists and heel turns every 20 minutes.

Also, Kerry Washington is fine as all hell (seriously, those lips and cheekbones), but she makes the dumbest faces. And the character Olivia Pope literally does nothing but drink wine and react to shit.

Seeing Bish post in those threads is like being in teh club and you hear someone yell "Oh yeah nigga?!! I got something for you in my trunk." Time to go out the side exit.
Hell I look both ways before posting when I see him posting even here like I hear sirens in the near distance

Gorillaz

actually the whole "bet lost" thing is too easy on him

I mean look at Gata he's wearing one with only a jaguar helmet. In fact I bet Gata is enjoying it internally now.

You're not missing anything. I actually miss how the show worked in the beginning with a flavor of the week scandal. Now it's full blown soap, with contrived twists and heel turns every 20 minutes.

Also, Kerry Washington is fine as all hell (seriously, those lips and cheekbones), but she makes the dumbest faces. And the character Olivia Pope literally does nothing but drink wine and react to shit.

Scandal is WWE for middle aged black women. Is filled with ridiculous plots and stereotypes of men and relationships in general. Grade A trash, really.

Top Bottom