• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

I made BLT dip today. Its good. Me and the wife watched Wishmaster. Its her first time seeing it and you don't know that feel seeing her smirk and laugh at the corniness of it. And we open the windows to let fresh air in. The cats are loving it.

*cue Today was a good Day*

Slayven

I made BLT dip today. Its good. Me and the wife watched Wishmaster. Its her first time seeing it and you don't know that feel seeing her smirk and laugh at the corniness of it. And we open the windows to let fresh air in. The cats are loving it.

*cue Today was a good Day*

I thought you were crackin on the Pagemaster, we were about to meet in the streets.

You should show her some Critter movies.

RedSwirl

Just got done watching 12 Years. Rough shit to watch. I think I need to go ahead and grab Freedom Cry.

...and then Brad Pitt's character showed up. I wonder if that's how that guy showed up in the actual events or in the book.

JohnDoe

Banned
They take pictures of themselves dolled up at the gym

just to make it clear: I'm not trying to argue she has a "good personality" but it doesn't seem different from the gym bros flexing infront of mirrors and taking selfies. I'm just saying I wouldn't know.

I know what you guys are getting at but I've been proven wrong very often with that kind of judgment.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
just to make it clear: I'm not trying to argue she has a "good personality" but it doesn't seem different from the gym bros flexing infront of mirrors and taking selfies. I'm just saying I wouldn't know.

I know what you guys are getting at but I've been proven wrong very often with that kind of judgment.

I'm not really serious lol

I just googled her right quick and that's the first thing that stood out to me.

Got no problem with selfies whether girls or guys do it. I just think it's funny when girls put on lipstick and eyelashes to go work out.

that Mexican party thread

the quantum lock is still in effect I see

I'm ashamed to say that I'm pretty obsessed with that thread right now. lol

Like I keep taking a break from the work I'm trying to get done to see who else is calling me out for saying "arrogant fucking white people"

I can't escape the vortex

royalan

So, I had no idea, but Aretha Franklin and Patti Labelle must really not like each other. This is at the White House:

ibb2zpIhkCGt6e.gif

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
People wonder why racism still exist, it because people refuse to call it out unless someone is killed.

The most shocking one is how many people think it's a cultural thing.

You guys gotta remember that they're Norwegian and in Europe we don't have that kind of sensitivity to stereotypes because there aren't as many Mexicans up here.

"In Europe we have this magic ability of differentiation" We know that Mexicans aren't all lazy, stupid tequila drinking bums. We just think that when you say the word Mexican.

Give me a fucking break

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
So, I had no idea, but Aretha Franklin and Patti Labelle must really not like each other. This is at the White House:

ibb2zpIhkCGt6e.gif

What did Patti do? lmao

It seems one sided. Like she tried to shake Aretha's hand but Aretha shut that shit down

royalan

Yeah.

Ciara is currently pregnant with Future's offspring. She likely won't have a career in 4 months, let alone 40 years...

Top Bottom