• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

I don't mind knowing. Also chances are if you're trying to get at someone and you're over 24. Welp. Deal with it. It's called having a life before you showed the fuck up.

Slayven

I'm not up early, I'm staying up late. My sleep scheduled has been fucked up ever since I fell asleep to early one night and it turned into a nap.

Try this.

512px-EverclearHiRes.jpg

I'm not up early, I'm staying up late. My sleep scheduled has been fucked up ever since I fell asleep to early one night and it turned into a nap.
I'm going through this right now. I just know I'm gonna end up napping when I return home anyway to perpetuate this circadian nightmare. Staying up through the morning is the worst.

I would suffer through it and stay awake. Crash when bedtime comes back around.

Speaking of which, why the fuck am I still up. Good night.

Kreed

this shit is sad fam, I mean why do you wanna know in the 1st place

In the OP's defense, girl made a list and put it in his bag. Dude's still overreacting, but that's not as bad as these cats asking the girl and getting upset they weren't the first man to land on the moon.

In the OP's defense, girl made a list and put it in his bag. Dude's still overreacting, but that's not as bad as these cats asking the girl and getting upset they weren't the first man to land on the moon.

OP is kind of shaken. Rest of the thread is conspiracy theories on why the list got there and how being friends with people you fucked before is like some crime against their person.

Hell, I'd say expecting to be the first after 18 is lol.

Well I said 24 because some people get a lot in during college and that's the real kicker for some.

Anyway it's real annoying seeing how much people want to get laid but don't want people doing it with someone other than themselves. It only leads to misery. You're not special. Hell the person didn't even know you'd come along, so why give a fuck this much?

BHZ Mayor

Yeah, to be fair, it is weird that she made a list (I didn't know people did this outside of TV) and put it in pretty much plain view.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think making a list is that weird

Him finding it was most likely an accident. Something she did on her trip when she got his gift so they were in the same place

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
The making a list is not weird. I personally haven't made one before, but i know people who have. The whole "little black book" and all that.

However, just like a personal diary, you keep that shit under lock and key, for your eyes only right?

Or am i just getting old?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Don't write it down. Keep a list in your mind.

I think it's weird to make on the fly and have on a paper that's easily thrown elsewhere. Keeping diaries and shit makes more sense to me. But anyway, I'm more amused that so many people are mad about common sense shit like friends hooking up.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Don't write it down. Keep a list in your mind.

It's not launch codes son

Sometimes you just like to see shit laid out on paper.

I think it's weird to make on the fly and have on a paper that's easily thrown elsewhere. Keeping diaries and shit makes more sense to me. But anyway, I'm more amused that so many people are mad about common sense shit like friends hooking up.

She prolly didn't realize her boyfriend was such a huge weenie

like it's just a list of names. Why should someone have to treat that like some huge secret? IIRC from the thread it wasn't even labelled. Dude just guessed what it was based on his insecurities.

Nakazato

1st update for u guys

Have 3 interviews scheduled

Had 1 today

Guys never shows up calls me 20 mins after my interview was supposed to start. I left.

Wish me luck Tues and wed

She prolly didn't realize her boyfriend was such a huge weenie

like it's just a list of names. Why should someone have to treat that like some huge secret? IIRC from the thread it wasn't even labelled. Dude just guessed what it was based on his insecurities.

Yeah I'm just surprised that people are somehow surprised at keeping friends around that you hooked up with once. Are you supposed to just fuck and cut people out of your life because you fucked? How does this work?

1st update for u guys

Had 1 today

Guys never shows up calls me 20 mins after my interview was supposed to start. I left.

Good luck.

The making a list is not weird. I personally haven't made one before, but i know people who have. The whole "little black book" and all that.

However, just like a personal diary, you keep that shit under lock and key, for your eyes only right?

Or am i just getting old?

Nope. Bad thing about list is they can be found.....even when you forget em. Case and point my little sister pulled my "list" out a few months after I got engaged to the wife. Wifey was cool because it was before her and all that jazz but still the possibility of it going south was there.

Speaking of age who else here remembers hitting up chicks on AOL chat and......black planet.com????

1st update for u guys

Had 1 today

I've been there bro. Keep pounding that pavement.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
"Firefly was so good it cured my cancer, a pox on you no-taste having mothafuckas for not watching it. JOSS PLS ;_;"

You would think the way dudes were talking about firefly, that Gina Torres was fellating every dude that watched it or something

Its a OK series with some good episodes, but not at some untouchable level.

Top Bottom