• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Mumei

Welp, no way of figuring out. I guess I was banned. It's why I think we should have public reasons listed next to the posts that causes bans. At least people could know what rules they violated.

Well, you could ask.

I don't know what your ban message was (or if you saw it), but if it wasn't clear the ban was for appearing to have not read the OP in a topic you posted in and perhaps inadvertently minimizing the issue. It was lifted because I happened to be talking to the mod who banned you in that topic and mentioned that you had been excellent in my topic, so they decided to let the other thing go.

Game of Thrones
Vikings
Bates Motel
Hannibal
The Americans

<3

Village

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders
These I'm following like a religion

Thats a good ass religeon.

I think I am gonna do a jojo thing for an illustration project.

I personally have been trying to get in kaman rider for years, I watch a few eps or an entire series then kinda stop. I really like the concept though

I personally have been trying to get in kaman rider for years, I watch a few eps or an entire series then kinda stop. I really like the concept though

Beauty part of KR is that each series is distinct and no watching of other series is necessary. Hey it's like Jojo!

If you'd like opinions on what series you may want to try, the toku thread is awesome for this

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

if you want to start on kamen rider, the current series, gaim, is a great jump on point.

J10

Banned
I have trouble watching shows as they're happening. Agent's of SHIELD is only bearable because it's not especially good. I prefer letting shows run their course and binge watching them later.

jWILL253

Banned
My life tends to be busy, so I only watch stuff I can stream online.

The Daily Show
The Colbert Report
@midnight
Archer
Whatever is trending in Crunchyroll.
Psych
Parks & Recreation
Community
Music Videos
Apple Logic tutorials

That's my daily rotation, lol...

Village

For me

Space Dandy.
- thing that shall not be named-
Agents of Sheild
Old ass episodes of rob and big and Human giant
JoJo
A lot of lets plays, funny stuff to watch and listen to while I work on finals
Foolie Coolie , Trying to reform my opinion on it. Didn't work
ventcha time

Ghost in the shell stand alone complex and 2nd gig, damn i love that show. I need to talk about how great that is.

-PXG-

Show her Patrice O'Neal from O&A or his short lived Sirius radio show

Hmmm. I'll give it a shot.

you bold as fuck

that'd have to be a marriage type relationship for me to even think about putting that out there.

We've been together for two years. I'd say we're pretty serious at this point. My last girlfriend survived the whole thing, some how. She laughed nervously, only after I said it was alright. As if I'd have her watch something and not want her to enjoy herself. Right...Anyway, she was really socially awkward anyway.

Why didn't she like it? :p

My girl can be a shit head on purpose and doesn't like explaining why she doesn't like stuff. But in this case, one thing is for sure, she didn't like his liberal usage of nigga. It got on her nerves actually. Plus, she's not a fan of political commentary...or anything remotely intellectual.... :/

I know you paid your taxes though.
But let's see. Popeyes, or KFC?
El Debarge or Howard Hewett?
Scrapple or pork brains?
Sugar grits or Butter and salt grits?
Moons over MyHammy or Smothered and Covered?

she white?

White as snow.

DominoKid

dude gets overwhelmed by the power of the twerk contest (skip to 10:23)

i guess that means she wins right?

when they put it on the big screen
C2xkH.png

Heya Black gaf.

What ya been watching as of late?

TV:

Agents of SHIELD
Arrow
Boxing
Various MMA (UFC, Bellator, random shit on AXS TV)
Continuum
Lost Girl
Community
Suits
Batman Beyond (Netflix)
Young Justice (Netflix)
Chuck (Netflix)
Scrubs (Netflix)

Movies:

Cap 2
The Grandmaster (Netflix)
Ip Man (Netflix)
Coneheads (Netflix)
For a Few Dollars More (Netflix)
Rapture Palooza (Netflix)
The Family (Netflix)
The Eagle (Netflix)

Mya

TV: GoT, rewatching 24, WWE. Tried to get into Agents of Shield, did nothing for me (and I love Marvel). The Best action show of all-time comes back on May 5th, so...

Movies: Gravity, Gladiator, and First Class have seen play recently. Also watched Star Wars: ROTS and yea, it has not aged well.

RedSwirl

Actually I'm not watching anything right now. Checked out the pilot for that new show TURN. Thinking about using this free month of Hulu so I can finally finish Coffee Prince.

Top Bottom