• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

jWILL253

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=805077

JlfdHme.gif

Can't hold all these L's...

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Ordered a sega Saturn. What does black gaf recommend. I know we got a few sega heads in here

Fighters megamix, all the sega classics(vf, daytona) as many capcom 2d fighters(you need a 4mb ram card for the vs games) guardian heroes, burning rangers. And theres a bunch im missing.

BlackJace

Like, I don't even consider myself one that has a way with girls, but jesus christ at the dating/relationship advice threads we get. Sometimes I refuse to believe that these dudes never take a step back and contemplate.
Even the most awkward of awkward people have to have some sort of "alarm" that alerts them on how fucking offbase they are.

"I sent her a text asking her to just reject me because I got tired of waiting."

HOW DO YOU REACH THIS CONCLUSION AS A GROWN ASS MAN

EDIT: LOL 1/9 reply rate. That's some MMO loot type shit what the fuck.

andthebeatgoeson

Went to a sunrise service for Easter today at Stone Mountain, GA. Cold and windy, also from a traditional church. But fun, nevertheless. You walk up to the top of a huge granite monolith.

It also used to be the site of many kkk rallies in the past. Some guy that looked and dressed like Larry the Cable guy was passing out flyers. Handed to the 2 white couples we were with and never looked at my wife and I. Not that I wanted but just something you notice. We were close enough that the oversight couldn't have been coincidental. Eh.

Silky

Banned
grilling today. weather's pleasant enough to pull it off. set up a little egg hunt thing for the kids. Good days, man. really pleasant atmosphere

gonna close it out with my girlfriend and watch the ten commandments

jWILL253

Banned
This nigga sent her a message telling her to behave herself after she ain't text back. How you gon' be arrogant after taking an L like that?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
You could smell the L off that thread from a mile away. I knew just from scrolling past the title that it would be some super simp type shit "I confess over text to a girl", and that was before the mod edit. Not surprised in the least it turned out that way.

"Unacceptable behavior" got a genuine laugh out of me.

royalan

It still doesn't top that poor sap who met up at the mall with a girl who wasn't into him and typed Taylor Swift lyrics on his laptop for her to read.

...but damn it's close.

royalan

Just read from this post onwards...Jesus fuckin' Christ...

Although for context, for the page before they were really trying to help this dude until that shit dropped

Oh lord, it's been so long. Reading through this is like the first time....

OP: Maybe we really should take some time off...see what happens...

Her: Yeah. Maybe there will be someone out there and you will find her

OP: Could u clone yourself?

sdkjb;bgvlojn;/kvbnodi;/knljkbdink;logfbbgbklgrtt

Gorillaz

yea yall need to post that Tay swift thread. Sounds familiar tho.

Was that the one where the dude said he had a 90 percent chance of something happening? Or what that the one where dude got into a fender bender with a chick and tried to go out with her afterwards?

edit: there it is.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
GAF bros gotta make a stand against the unacceptable behavior of these cruel ladies who play with men's feelings and ride the cock carousel.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Drinking from 10-2-10 yesterday and feasting today. Happy Easter to those whom celebrate it.

Decided to actually play Dead Space 3. I swear, this opening is such a missed opportunity. They kind of handled being in the midst of shit going down when the marker becomes active, in DS2, but it really could have shined here. You're in the city for all of a minute though...smh...

Finished DS2 on Zealot. Smh @ some of the frustrating ass encounters. That last segment is still all sorts of basura. That regenerator...bah. I hope it's not in 3.

Oh lord, it's been so long. Reading through this is like the first time....

sdkjb;bgvlojn;/kvbnodi;/knljkbdink;logfbbgbklgrtt

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to hear him ask her to clone herself. Holy black baby Jesus...

I'm crying fam

edit: I just think, can some dudes not just back up a bit and try and look at this objectively? What part of this behaviour could possibly be attractive to anyone

Kreed

It was funny seeing how many people got mad at that shuri post in the thread too when all she did was tell the OP exactly what the girl was thinking. I will not be surprised when all those dudes make similar dating age threads (if they haven't already).

Top Bottom