• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

andthebeatgoeson

Wait, what happened?

Is he, is he dead?

+1 if u get that reference.
Edit:
Welp, no way of figuring out. I guess I was banned. It's why I think we should have public reasons listed next to the posts that causes bans. At least people could know what rules they violated.

Wait, what happened?

Is he, is he dead?

Edit:
Welp, no way of figuring out. I guess I was banned. It's why I think we should have public reasons listed next to the posts that causes bans. At least people could know what rules they violated.

Nothing clear in your message?

Oh well, gotta watch those toes in some threads

andthebeatgoeson

Nothing clear in your message?

Oh well, gotta watch those toes in some threads
I got nothing. Hell, I fell asleep watching transporter (great movie), and woke up to go to bed. God, that lady always catches me off guard.

I always wonder if the Jr tag catches people off guard. One misstep and the Jr tag is like blood in the water.

Gorillaz

Acrid? nah dude was just bragging cause he was on earthcams

which I never heard of until today lol

edit: he did get banned after all haha

Imm0rt4l

HqWphOY.jpg

Yep.....

Gorillaz

Only anime film I've seen was Spirited Away.

It was really something. Don't think I ever saw it twice, but kind of want to now since it was alot to take in at first.

Just found out that Origin has Mass Effect 3 on sale for $5 if anyone is interested. I somehow avoided most of the the big spoilers, so I'm gonna pick it up.

Time to finish the fight!

Just found out that Origin has Mass Effect 3 on sale for $5 if anyone is interested. I somehow avoided most of the the big spoilers, so I'm gonna pick it up.

Time to finish the fight!

Yo there will come a time where the game seems like it should be over, STOP PLAYING when you get there.

Trust me!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yo there will come a time where the game seems like it should be over, STOP PLAYING when you get there.

Trust me!

people keep acting like the ending was the biggest problem with mass effect 3

no

that's incredibly, mind-numbingly lazy.

how about we start with the fact that sidequests do nothing but fill out a spreadsheet? i can't even count all the ways the me3 went hollywood on itself. they couldn't even introduce characters at pace that made sense for its own gameplay

that being said - i still loved it and the entire series. (mass effect 3 multiplayer being the best part by far)

Silky

Banned
I need further confirmation on this, I don't believe this statement

tumblr_n47uidjsGO1qdfvslo2_500.gif

tumblr_n47uidjsGO1qdfvslo3_500.gif

tumblr_n47uidjsGO1qdfvslo1_500.gif

tumblr_n47hq57gRl1r4tad9o1_500.gif

tumblr_n47hq57gRl1r4tad9o5_250.gif

Basically the way I can compare Ping Pong anime is that the animation and the theme behind the main character Smile is really similar to how FLCL (animation) and Slam Dunk (story, pacing, dialogue) was done. The art direction (believe it or not it was done by one of the artists of Rayman Legends) is very top notch, especially when it hits the bizarre route. Dialogue between Smile, his friend Peco and a lot of other people are handled really well.

Next to Stardust the show is easily one of the strongest shows of this year. It's one of the few sports anime that sets itself way away from the usual sports anime out now.

DY_nasty

just realized a friend from work spoiled game of thrones for me

i'm not sorry for what i must now do

DY_nasty

Does it get better? I watched the first three episodes (I'm not even sure if I'm starting with the right episodes) about JoJo and Dio, and I'm not going to lie, it's laughably right now. And not in a good way.

if your body can't handle that level of swag then its okay to stop now

its one of those shows you have to 'get' right off the bat (first 5 eps or so). but yes, it gets much, much better. if you're not appreciating the style early you're probably better off dropping it though.

just realized a friend from work spoiled game of thrones for me

i'm not sorry for what i must now do

NO MERCY!

On the ME 3 note

I play certain games for the story more than the game-play ME was one of those series, and for them to shit the bed the way they did with the ending.........unforgivable.

DY_nasty

NO MERCY!

On the ME 3 note

I play certain games for the story more than the game-play ME was one of those series, and for them to shit the bed the way they did with the ending.........unforgivable.

they shit the bed in every possible way before the ending though

the only good wrap-ups in me 3 were for garus and tali. there was shit everywhere.

they shit the bed in every possible way before the ending though

the only good wrap-ups in me 3 were for garus and tali. there was shit everywhere.

I lost Garus in 2 and Tali..................
Didnt take it so well when I let Legion upgrade the Geth so she jumped off a cliff
:/

Makes perfect sense. These guys don't post their plots on Stormfront, but Stormfront is where these guys go to get psyched for the cause. It's their church meeting and bible study, helping them to keep their faith.

Wait, what happened?

Is he, is he dead?

Edit:

Fuck you mean, is he dead? the nigga had all types of blood coming out of him...

BHZ Mayor

Stormfront founder Don Black, a former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, criticized Miller for giving users of his site a bad reputation. “We have enough of a problem with how we are portrayed without some homicidal whack job coming along and reinforcing that,” Black told the Daily Beast. After he was banned from Stormfront, the SLPC said Miller posted more than 12,000 times on a similar forum, Vanguard News Network, whose slogan is “No Jews, Just Right.”

I can't even fathom how insane you have to be to get banned from Stormfront (obviously not counting trolling them/not being racist).

Slayven

I can't even fathom how insane you have to be to get banned from Stormfront (obviously not counting trolling them/not being racist).

They do have their own odd sense of ethtics and morals. Despite their content being the same as yahoo comments, it is 1000 times better worded. You would know that if we ever did a podcast again. If Moris could get away from eating pseudo Mac and cheese.

royalan

They do have their own odd sense of ethtics and morals. Despite their content being the same as yahoo comments, it is 1000 times better worded. You would know that if we ever did a podcast again. If Moris could get away from eating pseudo Mac and cheese.

...there's a Stormfront Defense Force?

Gorillaz

Its going to be interesting not having aaron direct this season

But I heard he was barely there for season 3 so I guess nothing will change

-PXG-

I decided attempted to show Paul Mooney's Analyzing White America to my girlfriend last night. She couldn't take his humor or realness. Asked to put on something else... :/

No matter how many times I see it, it's still funny and brutally honest as hell. I love it.

I decided attempted to show Paul Mooney's Analyzing White America to my girlfriend last night. She couldn't take his humor or realness. Asked to put on something else... :/

No matter how many times I see it, it's still funny and brutally honest as hell. I love it.
Show her Patrice O'Neal from O&A or his short lived Sirius radio show

DY_nasty

you bold as fuck

that'd have to be a marriage type relationship for me to even think about putting that out there.

Top Bottom