• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Noo, Satch!

Those pre-empative bans sometimes save folks from themselves. I've never had one shorter than 2 weeks tho >=/
All my ladies gone. Save me Mrs. Hanky.

Slayven is preparing a memorial presentation to be held at Churches tonight @ 7PM.

Slayven

Noo, Satch!

Those pre-empative bans sometimes save folks from themselves. I've never had one shorter than 2 weeks tho >=/

Slayven is preparing a memorial presentation to be held at Churches tonight @ 7PM.

I got to Churches around here at 7pm? They will be having my memorial service at 7:05PM. Even the bootleg man leaves before it gets dark.

BHZ Mayor

I thought the gaming side was getting ridiculous so I switched primarily to OT

Damn if its not just as crazy

I've posted this opinion before, but I feel like OT at its worst is way worse than Gaming Side because at the end of the day, Gaming Side is just about games, compared to the topics about real life in OT. I'd rather hang around the armchair business analyst or the crazy Naughty Dog fanboy than the guy that doesn't understand why children are protected or the guy who wishes he could kill all the girls who rejected him with a Death Note.

Slayven

I've posted this opinion before, but I feel like OT at its worst is way worse than Gaming Side because at the end of the day, Gaming Side is just about games, compared to the topics about real life in OT. I'd rather hang around the armchair business analyst or the crazy Naughty Dog fanboy than the guy that doesn't understand why children are protected or the guy who wishes he could kill all the girls who rejected him with a Death Note.

Or the Brony thats Child Marriage is ok.

Did GAF-Hop really vote for MMLP2 in the top ten of '13

Moris get your people
The vote was tallied up on a Google document or something, so anybody could vote on it anonymously. Ofc most of the anon votes were for MMLP2 and they weren't brave enough to post their top 10 in the actual thread lol.

Megatron

I don't know y'all. $15 to nearly double the amount of content of a $30 game doesn't sound like the worst value proposition to me. Not when most season passes are $50 these days.

Imma get to this after I eat.
except 10 courses seems a little lite. Feels pulled from the game.

At my internship and thought about checking back in on that Brony kidnap attempt thread.. thank goodness I remembered what they had started posting in there.

Can I say that some of them ain't shit or nah?

Brag about $2000 suits, breh.

1st year big law associate or recent b-school grad. Guarantee it.

That was fucked up, though.. damn.

He was a good guy in high school but you ignored him! Now he's got the game on lock.

I don't see how anyone can say Lupita looks like a dude. She's got such soft features and a very feminine look.

Should cop a Beyonce wig, and she'd be fine to those guys. I thought about cross checking to see if anyone of those "she looks like a dude" chumps have professed love for pixie cuts in the past.. but I'm lazy.

JohnDoe

Banned
I don't see how anyone can say Lupita looks like a dude. She's got such soft features and a very feminine look.

As Besada (or whatever mod it was) has said, it seems to be an attempt from racist posters to hide their "black women are unattractive" bullshit.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Haha. I'm positive this is just a cover up of what they really want to say. She's truly a beautiful girl. Subjective, yes, but how can you look at that smile and not swoon? She's so cute.

Edit: Yep it was Besada that said that and it's true.

Kreed

Should cop a Beyonce wig, and she'd be fine to those guys. I thought about cross checking to see if anyone of those "she looks like a dude" chumps have professed love for pixie cuts in the past.. but I'm lazy.

GAF does have a dislike for short hair on females so I'm giving the posters in that thread the benefit of the doubt, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Some of that hair knowledge being dropped in that thread. I should be doing some of that nightly conditioning ish myself, for my fro. Takes patience to keep long hair looking incredible.

Trey

This is like those comics posted yesterday or that "Dear girls who want to date fedoras now" thread brought to life. Shit's fucked up.

Worst thing about it was that Ashley ain't have shit to say. Left her stunned.

While his execution was mean, I gotta say I'd be kinda bothered too if some radio hits my line out the blue on behalf of some girl I just gave my number to. Seems manipulative.

Kreed

This is like those comics posted yesterday or that "Dear girls who want to date fedoras now" thread brought to life. Shit's fucked up.

Except none of those dudes would have even left the girl their number for her to put on the radio. This guy is the "jerk" (aka the guys that make moves) the Fedoras complain about, but in this case the guy actually deserves to be called that.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
I don't think you're supposed to condition it everyday.

Pretty much, unless you're using a leave in conditioner. Our hair benefits from little washing because too much of it dries it out and makes it break easily. Especially if you're washing it every single day.

Well I guess you're right...but please tell me that bolded selection was just exaggeration

Was listening to the radio this morning, and every Wednesday they do this bit called Crush On You where they try and play love guru, and this morning was brutal.

http://www.kmel.com/media/podcast-sana-g-podcast-sanag/crush-on-you-42314-24667902/

"You called a radio show to get into my pants"

Well godamn!

FiggyCal

Banned
lmao

Ashley might be a waitress, but she just got served
boo_this_man_half_baked.gif

Top Bottom