• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
boo_this_man_half_baked.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJxCdh1Ps48

Devo, if you're looking. I was wrong about Idris Elba. He likes the ladies, just had a baby with his long time girlfriend. There's hope?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
My dude I'm in a Walmart and I see one other black person. Literally everyone else is Asian, Mexican, and the occasional white dude. I'm lost out here lol

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Missy Elliot was another one. I don't think I've ever seen her romantically linked in her entire career though, male or female.

All my ladies gone. Save me Mrs. Hanky.

Manky, not Hanky. My husband is not a piece of poo. :)

Anyways, when I came home, my husband straight up tells me "You don't want to read this thread." Which happened to be the Lupita thread. After showing me a few choice bits of idiocy, I heeded his advice. Because if I did wade through that nonsense, I might have been banned myself.

Though it's pretty amusing to see a bunch of white men and the occasional black man getting into internet battles about a black woman.

FyreWulff

I always thought short hair = manly was really stupid. It's all in how you present it, but some of the women I have the most thirst for have really short hair, straight or curly.

Top Bottom