• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Enzom21

I did but it was awkward.

Something like this?
stanley-hudson-o.gif

Palabrah

We're preparing to discuss the validity, quality and quantity of a KFC chicken sandwich with arguments and counter-arguments.

What else would we be doing in a Black culture thread.

....I only live near popeyes. A shitty one.

Guiz, pizza or chinese food? What should ya boy get?

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Truly, there is nothing more disappointing then going to a disappointing Popeye's.

Yep the only two in my area really suck. That's why I can't cosign them like everybody else. In fact all the chicken restaurants in my area need to step it up.

Enzom21

I said it earlier. It's gone completely out of control.

Gaming side right now is more innocent than OT. GAMING SIDE.

Yeah... I don't think some of these people have had actual human contact. Or they don't understand what should or shouldn't be shared.

Some of it is amusing but most of it is sad bordering on being disturbing.

That dude quoted here about wanting to have sex with the girl who rejected him before she dies was way past the point of sadness.

East LA has a black population density of zero. This shit is surreal.

My dude I'm in a Walmart and I see one other black person. Literally everyone else is Asian, Mexican, and the occasional white dude. I'm lost out here lol

You don't watch much movies about LA do you?

East LA is Hispanic as fuck

Oh yeah. I remember after a Dodgers game I went to King's Taco with my friend and told him watch you be the only white dude in the place. It was nothing but Hispanics and Asians.

Gattsu25

Banned
Thread: 'Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male'

Anyone interested in me going out with a bang? I have a very substantiative response typed up, but I don't know if it's worth the accusations I'll get.

Really, though... articles like this are sickening. I can't deny that there are certain privileges afforded to me, but the grass is always greener on the other side.
How about a whimper instead?

SJS
Banned
(Today, 06:20 PM)​

Haha

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Stone cold being a homophobe

Paterno statue kickstarter

Jerk off at work thread

Enzom21

Dude was too much of a coward to post his bullshit post but I am curious what it was now.
That's why I wish they wouldn't immediately ban someone, it's always amusing to watch people dig their hole deeper.

Any mention of white privilege seems to get quite a few GAFers heated.

new episode of the boondocks was pretty horrible.

It was more meh for me than horrible. It feels like a show that should have never been brought back. Maybe later episodes will improve.

J10

Banned
Some white guys really don't like it when you remind them what it's like to not be them. The shit is always hilarious.

Top Bottom