• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Damn throw a NSFW tag on that. I was not prepared for that this morning. Nearly had a heart attack opening it up at work.

G-Fex

I think she's gorgeous and I have no problem actually with short hair like that.

But my heart belongs to that certain elena cosplayer.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Right? Pure nightmare fuel. ctrl+w'd so fast
LOL dude. I was prepared for some gore related shit for some reason or at least a naked chick. Had me browsing GAF on my phone at work to find out what people were talking about and it ends up being that shit.
Either of these would have been better.

You mean plain looking with awful short hair that make her forehead look huge? Not many times and for a reason. Or do you mean black? Because if they wanted to nominate someone black it should have been Rihanna, she's a Goddess.

lol settle in boys. Gonna be a fun thread.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Some antagonists aren't even trying, you can tell it's manufactured from a mile away. Not that I doubt some people hold those opinions, but I wouldn't bother wasting too much of your time on responding.

And yea Labor. I know exactly what you mean.

2manystupidcomparions4me

where's my facepalm emote

tumblr_inline_n36njc7Ne11qzjix8.gif

So in other shenanigans news, this thread got bumped last night because someone thought a Michigan ruling against affirmative action should be celebrated.

A certain poster with an avatar of a white chick showing her cleavage added their approval stating AA should only be economically based and not racially based, to which I replied with a quote from earlier in the tread about white women benefitting the most from AA and most opponents of it overlooking that fact.

Those posts are gone now

So in other shenanigans news, this thread got bumped last night because someone thought a Michigan ruling against affirmative action should be celebrated.

A certain poster with an avatar of a white chick showing her cleavage added their approval stating AA should only be economically based and not racially based, to which I replied with a quote from earlier in the tread about white women benefitting the most from AA and most opponents of it overlooking that fact.

Those posts are gone now

Yeah I saw that, now it looks like you necro bumped that thread with a dumb question

andthebeatgoeson

I'll just state it here and not fuck with the Lupita thread: she's beautiful but I don't like the hair either. I'm not exclusively into long hair but I used to rock that fade too. Criticize away, fellas.

But I won't condone the latent bullshit of GAF. That shenanigans post has my antenna up, especially after the last couple of weeks. I really need to get some shit off my chest. Just been a frustrating couple of months on GAF. Maybe I need to get away.

Infinite

Those posts are gone now
WoW OT has been pretty weird as of late. I think a new thread can be made about the recent Supreme Court ruling on the matter.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
What is it? Spring fever or something? OT GAF is blowing up lately.

How the hell can someone not comprehend why kids are treasured? Did they skip out on development at some part of their life?

BHZ Mayor

What is it? Spring fever or something? OT GAF is blowing up lately.

How the hell can someone not comprehend why kids are treasured? Did they skip out on development at some part of their life?

This isn't even GAF's first rodeo on that subject. There was a thread a few years back were people saying stuff like kids don't provide value to society or something like that. The logic was that since kids don't have jobs/pay bills/etc., they're quantifiably less important to society as a whole. You'll eventually come to find out that we have some real psychos on GAF.

As I walked to work this morning I hear 2 women at the ATM talking. As I passed them one of them asks the other, "Do you work with that girl, Demona?
what.png

I keep walking thinking there must be other things named Demona other than the Gargoyles character. I get to my desk and pop the name into google and all I get it Gargoyles related stuff. I look up the when the show aired and it started in 1994.

There is some young adult out there named after a Gargoyle.

Slayven

As I walked to work this morning I hear 2 women at the ATM talking. As I passed them one of them asks the other, "Do you work with that girl, Demona?
what.png

I keep walking thinking there must be other things named Demona other than the Gargoyles character. I get to my desk and pop the name into google and all I get it Gargoyles related stuff. I look up the when the show aired and it started in 1994.

I keep picturing some lady in HR getting an application in and saying "DEMON??!?! No lord, she can't work here."

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
This isn't even GAF's first rodeo on that subject. There was a thread a few years back were people saying stuff like kids don't provide value to society or something like that. The logic was that since kids don't have jobs/pay bills/etc., they're quantifiably less important to society as a whole. You'll eventually come to find out that we have some real psychos on GAF.

Wow... I'm honestly shocked anyone would have the nerve to admit they feel like that. I swear the root of all of this is selfishness. Just no compassion for anyone else but themselves.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I keep picturing some lady in HR getting an application in and saying "DEMON??!?! No lord, she can't work here."
Reminds me of someone talking about how they don't give out their social security number in applications, not because they are scared of identity theft but because part of it is 666 and they think it gets them rejected.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
what.png

*Crying*

Top Bottom