• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

I just got done watching that old Nick show Doug (remember that shit?), and I never realized what a total fucking simp Doug is. This kid was actually trying to impress Patti with some fucking magic tricks.

playing D3 and this guy talking about he watches Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead with his 14yr old. people question him then he says his son even know what "Blue Waffle" is

Dereck

Rita Ora has a british accent??!?!?!
iOFAlv1HJMVfY.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdD5p5TRV6w

Kreed

I just got done watching that old Nick show Doug (remember that shit?), and I never realized what a total fucking simp Doug is. This kid was actually trying to impress Patti with some fucking magic tricks.

You see a lot of this in cartoons actually, ever since Charlie Brown aka the simp/nice guy prototype.

ReiGun

Even as a kid I thought Doug was just sad. Patti did everything she could to communicate to this dude that she liked him and he dropped the ball every episode. I don't know how Skeeter put up with that shit.

hypernima

Banned
Even as a kid I thought Doug was just sad. Patti did everything she could to communicate to this dude that she liked him and he dropped the ball every episode. I don't know how Skeeter put up with that shit.

Every episode Skeeter is just like "nigga..."
Kind of reminds me of a friend who'd do that to me when growing up.

BHZ Mayor

In today's "Are You Afraid of the OT"

Thread titled "I've never taken a bath" I almost NOPE out of OT, but I just had to know, maybe he meant he's only ever showered. I click out of morbid curiosity.

"Just to be clear, I've showered."

Whew.

FreeMufasa

In today's "Are You Afraid of the OT"

Thread titled "I've never taken a bath" I almost NOPE out of OT, but I just had to know, maybe he meant he's only ever showered. I click out of morbid curiosity.

"Just to be clear, I've showered."

Whew.

Wasn't there a thread a few years ago where people talked about not showering for weeks?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There was a horrible person who talked about shitting in the shower and said "come on guys, don't tell me I'm alone in this"

Yes you're fucking alone in this

Slayven

Figured I would do this over since its been so long.

Where you're from- Bronx, NY
Where you live- Near Poughkeepsie, NY
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- Jamaican
Do you know your roots- Unfortunately, no.
Your Age- 21
Favorite musical genre- Rap, Hip-hop, Pop
Your profession/major/career interest- Computer Science Major, concentrating in Web Development
Your religious affiliation- None.
Hobbies- Videogames, music, movies, TV, comics.

Wasn't there a thread a few years ago where people talked about not showering for weeks?

Are you serious? You can't be serious.

I don't want to generalize but it's s@#$ like this in the back of my mind that has me not yet go to any conventions.

I don't know about you guys but I feel like the lack of cotton picking experience has set me back in life.

mmm. At times like any other person I do wonder if I've much in my life. Just got to work harder on everything. No dying or "breaks"until a get a legit wikipedia entry and you see a picture of me on google search

I don't know about you guys but I feel like the lack of cotton picking experience has set me back in life.

I never picked any in my life. I do wonder if I could have accomplished more in my life thus far. I think about it every day.

Gimmie a sec, gotta find this video. It never fails to be funny. But now it has significance.

Yeah, they were people convinced that their hormones "masked" their stink and people told them how good they smelled....

I'm surprised Muslim GAF didn't come in called them out on it. Don't they believe that washing the body is like washing the holiness off of one's body? I'm no expert so I could be wrong.

Seen the Trinidad mom beating thread?

6 minutes is excessive and there was no need to film it or upload it, but I and everyone I know grew up getting the belt/switch/extension cord when we fucked up bad. Shit, we joked about it, as does damn near every black comedian.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Are you serious? You can't be serious.

I don't want to generalize but it's s@#$ like this in the back of my mind that has me not yet go to any conventions.

A dude called me out yesterday because i said that openly smelling foul set off creeper alarms. Its amazing to me how accepted smelling like ass is nowadays

Slayven

A dude called me out yesterday because i said that openly smelling foul set off creeper alarms. Its amazing to me how accepted smelling like ass is nowadays

Accepted in some circles. But the general public would just get away from the person.

At my old job I seen HR send people home for stinking.

It's not sir I can assure you of that. I have to remind myself I'm interacting with a small group here.

Also my rebuttal to said person: would've been have you tried approaching women smelling like that?

FyreWulff

The weird thing about conventions is I know most of those people are staying at hotels. Hotels that include the shower with the room.

Literally all you have to do is walk 4 feet and you can be clean

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Smelling bad is not acceptable. Spraying a can full of Axe over yourself to mask the stench of your body is not acceptable. Take a damn shower and use soap. Use deodorant.

I'll never understand why basic hygiene is so hard for some people.

Infinite

Seen the Trinidad mom beating thread?

6 minutes is excessive and there was no need to film it or upload it, but I and everyone I know grew up getting the belt/switch/extension cord when we fucked up bad. Shit, we joked about it, as does damn near every black comedian.

6 minutes is excessive but being trini myself I probably got worse.

Top Bottom