• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
guaranteed, as bad as what Cliven Bundy said is, if that thread goes long enough somebody will defend it, guaranteed

if it doesn't die out sometime in the next couple hundred posts, you're gonna see some shit

welcome back

Trey

That Naruto thread resurrection is telling me that sage mode was introduced four years ago. Which means the pein fight was four years ago.

What the fuck? This manga is a time warp.

Showering shouldn't be some foreign fucking concept to people. Hell, this past weekend at NCR, I wasn't able to take a shower Friday morning because me and my friend had to stay at a friend's place until we could register for our hotel room. As soon as he said that the room was good, I made a damn beeline to the room and jumped in the shower.

Same thing for all big tournaments or conventions. That's why so many people smell like a fucking foot when you walk around, because people don't shower. ESPECIALLY wearing huge costumes all day. I wager that the same people who lurk for convention pussy are the same people who don't fucking shower. Thank god I've got my own room at EVO this year. Don't have to worry about none of that.

i just went Anime Cow Tipping this morning. I walked down the manga aisle in my local Barnes and Noble and told them to get the fuck out of my way.
A lone manga cow wandered into my work a week or so ago. He had to make due with a Diablo 3 strat guide. I even took a pic of him and put it on twitter, lol

Slayven

That Naruto thread resurrection is telling me that sage mode was introduced four years ago. Which means the pein fight was four years ago.

What the fuck? This manga is a time warp.

Damn that long ago? Manga can burn through so much time with a lot of nothing

tumblr_ljsi3wPHp61qfhh9vo1_500.gif

Man what the fuck did I miss? I'm gone for a Lil bit and motorscooters are acting a goddamn fool. Jacking off at work and shit. No shame having motherfuckers. But you know what I'm back, let the clowning begin!!!!

Slayven

tumblr_ljsi3wPHp61qfhh9vo1_500.gif

Man what the fuck did I miss? I'm gone for a Lil bit and motorscooters are acting a goddamn fool. Jacking off at work and shit. No shame having motherfuckers. But you know what I'm back, let the clowning begin!!!!
Welcome back
I've been reading the manga and it's to slow. Just like bleach. They should release two a week. The best way to read them is to like wait a month then come back to them
That bleach dudes gets away with drawing a whole lot of nothing, that is why he has everyone wear white.
Actually my mom has at several points in my life pointed out how my hands are weak because I didn't spend my childhood picking cotton like she did.
That is why I don't fuck with old people. They got that sharecropper rage and arthritis hardened hands.

Actually my mom has at several points in my life pointed out how my hands are weak because I didn't spend my childhood picking cotton like she did.

I've been told my whole life that I have soft ass hands. My dad and mom laugh about it saying that I should have worked with my hands more.

My girl said the same thing too. At first I used to get so offended but it's such a silly thing to get crazy over lol

I'm reading through the last couple pages and some of the other threads I missed. Goddamn. You know how many times that nah breh gig should have been used. I mean it would have been on heavy damn rotation like a no limit song on a Louisiana radio station in the 90's.

I'm reading through the last couple pages and some of the other threads I missed. Goddamn. You know how many times that nah breh gig should have been used. I mean it would have been on heavy damn rotation like a no limit song on a Louisiana radio station in the 90's.

Make a No Limit album cover version of that gif with some diamonds and rottweilers tho

Welcome back brother Rio

I looked at his post history and the only thing that stood out was this post:

...which is him calling a character in a drowning simulator game an asshole so I hope that wasn't it. Otherwise I have no clue.

There was the post of him laughing at a game that made someone cry. Maybe that was construed as thread shitting or something.

-shrug-

WB, Rio.

Rio is alive y'all

And what's up with niggas not showering, that's what I don't get. Like damn, walking around smelling like Satan's asshole ain't part of the Game, fam

cdyhybrid

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=807436

Will get infinitely better discussion here. How do you all really feel about Uplay (if you have used it)

Go!

I've only used it briefly for AC4, but Uplay itself was fine. I'd prefer if every developer didn't have their own version of it, though, because it would be less stuff for me to download/install on my computer.

Ideally, I'd want everything to run through Steam, but I realize that that's a business issue/decision, and thus probably a pipe dream - and that's not necessarily because Steam is better to use, but because I already have a bunch of games on Steam.

Will get infinitely better discussion here. How do you all really feel about Uplay (if you have used it)

Go!
I didn't realize how many Ubi games I played until I started cashing in those points. I personally like the idea as long as it doesn't intrude on the core of the game. I like how in asscreed 4 the exclusive swords you got was a nice pick me up and wish more shit was like that as rewards in the game. Less themes more equipment. But personally it doesn't bother me at all TBH.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Go!

It's fine, but it feels unnecessary. Things I like - just one really, the actual redemption of points for more pieces of game. Which in a way kinda sucks because a lot of people will say "well you should have access to it in the first place!" and I don't disagree with that, but uh...that's really pretty much it. Uplay doesn't bring me anything meaningful except that unlock stuff.

Showering shouldn't be some foreign fucking concept to people. Hell, this past weekend at NCR, I wasn't able to take a shower Friday morning because me and my friend had to stay at a friend's place until we could register for our hotel room. As soon as he said that the room was good, I made a damn beeline to the room and jumped in the shower.

Same thing for all big tournaments or conventions. That's why so many people smell like a fucking foot when you walk around, because people don't shower. ESPECIALLY wearing huge costumes all day. I wager that the same people who lurk for convention pussy are the same people who don't fucking shower. Thank god I've got my own room at EVO this year. Don't have to worry about none of that.

A lone manga cow wandered into my work a week or so ago. He had to make due with a Diablo 3 strat guide. I even took a pic of him and put it on twitter, lol
when i went to evo it was pretty good. granted las vegas doesnt play when it comes to ventilation.

Trey

I'm not a fan of game clients. I only use steam because it has the best combination of deals and selection, but I buy from GMG/humble bundle whenever I can.

As for uplay, I only have a periphery experience with the service. It wasn't too obstructive when I played AC3 online that one time, I guess.

Silky

Banned

Go!

Uplay on PC still has that issue where I need to keep the window up in order to play whatever game I booted from it?

Other than that and the DRM shit, Uplay on consoles is fine. I don't really see any issues with it. :p

PC however, the client really likes to take a lot of power just to keep it on standby compared to steam. I find it really annoying.

Village

Watching the Co-Optional Podcast

Total biscuit and Jessiecox trying to wrap their hands around the term ratchet.

I know understand why I keep watching this podcast.

Just them trying to understand slang. This is why I watch this.

I just need to get a podcast of older gaming related people and have them deliberate on what slang means.

I would pay actually money.

Oh wait it got bad never mind.

Silky

Banned
I'm playing Undead Nightmare and the game's tone doesn't really switch that much. I was expecting a complete 180, but the theme of RDR melds in pretty damn well considering there are zombies everywhere.

Gonna finish it this weekend.

Top Bottom