• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

ibyHg02rUpfpOA.gif

BHZ Mayor

I actually found the Boondocks episode funny, but I think it was because we were in here not too long ago talking about hard R&B singers, along with me talking about it on another forum a few days ago, as well as talking to a coworker about it last week, so the timing was perfect for me.

Crocodile

I swear some of you guys are masochists. I see so many thread titles nowadays that trigger my "NOPE" alarm and just avoid them all together. You guys would save yourself some sanity & braincells doing so.

All that being said I saw the "privilege gamer" thread in Gaming and thought an interesting conversation could come out of it but I had to go teach an evening class so I had to leave. 3 hours later and its locked. Can GAF seriously not have a conversation about such a topic without it going to shit? SMH

I also agree that I wasn't feeling that Boondocoks premiere since it was such a retread of previous Tom & Sarah episodes. If the show wasn't so obviously satirical it would be pushing some awful messages :p Also has Sarah ever not been awful? I also feel I could also count the number of times Tom hasn't been a chump on like one hand :p

J10

Banned
I've been studying for this placement exam the past week and a half and I know I'm going to fail. Nothing is sticking. I'm feeling a great deal of anxiety and dread right now.

Keeping the hoodie on = leaving brothers parched

There are plenty of pictures of Ms. Garcia damn near naked on the internet. There's even one of her being eaten out by her ex-boyfriend Joe Budden.

RedSwirl

I swear some of you guys are masochists. I see so many thread titles nowadays that trigger my "NOPE" alarm and just avoid them all together. You guys would save yourself some sanity & braincells doing so.

All that being said I saw the "privilege gamer" thread in Gaming and thought an interesting conversation could come out of it but I had to go teach an evening class so I had to leave. 3 hours later and its locked. Can GAF seriously not have a conversation about such a topic without it going to shit? SMH

This has pretty much been my approach.

The Usher episode said everything that needed to be said on them.

Yep, it was retreading the same ground. The whole time I was thinking about that episode because that was the premise was. That had to be the weakest season opener so far. We shall see if McGruder leaving will affect the quality in general.

Frankly, I think the Red Pill thread, which caused them to look back at us, is to blame. I have zero evidence, other than I've been swatting angry white junior sexists like flies since then.
Hmm, didn't know Red Pill was a big thing. My friend is always talking about that shit and always talking about how blue pill I am.

Trey

I'd tolerate Harden, his beard, and his constant flopping if he'd play some damn defense.

It's so ugly. All the offense ain't covering how little effort he gives in the defensive end.

As my boy told me its about seeing the world in relation to masculinity and women for how it truly is and not how society and the media portrays it out to be ala why I mentioned The Matrix which is likely where it came from.

Now I think he's wrong about me being red bill saying I put female Canis Lupus on pedestals and what not and thinking that there's something wrong with me actually wanting to be happy in a certain aspect of my life.

Silky

Banned
yooo that fucking burglary thread

i come back to that bullshit, good, fake ass and good ass all in one thread. like a fucking rollercoaster

Top Bottom