• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

cdyhybrid

bench.gif

#thestruggle

And these dudes were supposed to dethrone the Heat.

Speaking about No Limit....

Goddamn P bout to get hit hard as fuck in this divorce. Current tally is he is worth 178 million, multiple real estate, business and vehicles not included. This cat bout to get raked if he dont play his cards right.

This motherfucker used ole boy like an ottoman.
He had tea time in the middle of the goddamn 3rd Quarter.
Straight disrespected his ass.

jWILL253

Banned
The Eat-A-Booty Gang. A song with Mr. Beat Dat Boy Pussy himself.

Is there a gif that would accurately describe how done I am with Florida rappers?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Article about Jamie Foxx's 4 year old daughter painted up as Electro for the premiere
Check comments. Race war.

What is it about Yahoo that attracts these crazies? Like you might say they're like that in all comment sections, but Yahoo is probably worse than Stormfront at this point.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=807436

Will get infinitely better discussion here. How do you all really feel about Uplay (if you have used it)

Go!

I feel like Uplay shouldn't exist as whole.

Console & PC wise: it'd be okay if you guys are interested in what we buy, and reward us like Club Nintendo.. but in-game awards or little things like Wallpapers & themes? Nah breh.. those could have been unlockables in-game, no client or or uplay points needed.. keep it to XBL or PSN.. we don't want or need extra B.S.

For PC? FUCK Ubisoft's Uplay Client, Steam does it better.. if you like communities in-build.. otherwise GOG for the tin-foiled pc brethren.

Esco, on my life.. you guys run a tight ship nowadays minus some things I find underdeveloped or a little flimsy, but there is always room for improvement.

Gorillaz

Hibbert had two rebounds, monica

TWO

as in, less than 3 total rebounds for the entire game

also

giphy.gif

How you gonna use homeboy like a chair and then sit there hoping to get the ball. Like he leaned back and got real comfy for a min

Is that what's hot on the streets now? Letting dudes sit on you while they wait for someone to pass the rock?

How you gonna use homeboy like a chair and then sit there hoping to get the ball. Like he leaned back and got real comfy for a min

Is that what's hot on the streets now? Letting dudes sit on you while they wait for someone to pass the rock?

Whats fucking with me is the fact that ole loveseat boy let him sit on him.

Gorillaz

Whats fucking with me is the fact that ole loveseat boy let him sit on him.

It looked like dude literally couldn't believe he turned into a lazyboy. Idk why but rewatching reminds me of those nature documentaries where a weaker animal is about to get devoured so it plays dead hoping nothing happens.

Kevin Clash cleared of all charges.

Clash's three accusers brought their cases to the U.S. Court of Appeals, alleging the psychological effects of the abuse weren't fully realized until 2012. But this month, the cases were again dismissed.
Clash resigned from his job as the voice of Elmo in 2012 after the allegations of improper sexual relations with minors became public. He has denied any wrongdoing from the beginning, saying that any relationships he engaged in occurred between consenting adults.

FyreWulff

So, suddenly have a PS4. Surprised how quiet it is, after the last generation where you had to acquire tower clearance before turning your 360 on

jWILL253

Banned
So, suddenly have a PS4. Surprised how quiet it is, after the last generation where you had to acquire tower clearance before turning your 360 on

I've never understood this problem.

Whenever I played any games on my PS3, the thought of ERMAHGERRD DAT SHIT IS TOO LOOOOUUUUUD never crossed my mind. I'm starting to wonder if people are actively listening for console noise...

DominoKid

the 360 hum is loud enough to be annoying but quiet enough to not be obnoxious. it's right in that sweet spot of sounds that i hate.

now the sound the PS2 used to make when it sounded like it was chewing the disc to bits? that was loud as hell.

FyreWulff

Whenever I played any games on my PS3, the thought of ERMAHGERRD DAT SHIT IS TOO LOOOOUUUUUD never crossed my mind. I'm starting to wonder if people are actively listening for console noise...

It was a crapshoot on how loud your console was. There's some people that are picky, but there are seriously some 360s I've seen where they drown out any sound and require headphones. Disc drives can get loud

J10

Banned

My 360 is really loud. The TV volume has to be pretty high to not notice it.

andthebeatgoeson

My 360 is really loud. The TV volume has to be pretty high to not notice it.
I actually used to plug my 360 about 3 miles away at Cape Canaveral as the noise and pressure gradient was too much for my LCD.

:p

Why am I still up? I'm going to be dead tomorrow... Uh, in 3 hours.

FyreWulff

One thing i love about the PS4 and the Wii U.. being able to hear game audio via headphones plugged into the controller. PS4's could stand to be louder though

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
the 360, PS3, et al. don't hold a candle to how loud the Dreamcast was

I swear it was like standing next to a wood chipper. shit was loud

the 360, PS3, et al. don't hold a candle to how loud the Dreamcast was

I swear it was like standing next to a wood chipper. shit was loud

And don't start that joint up and get online the hardware sound plus the dial up noise at start up......LOL!!! During those years I stayed half baked on the regular so it never bothered me. Only when I tried to play some sword of Berserk: Guts Rage when my daughter was born and I was sober did I realize how loud it was.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Has anyone found the holy grail that will either prevent hair bumps or get rid of them quickly ?

my routine:
-use alcohol to clean my face and razor
- use a hot rag to open my pores
- use shaving cream and shave with the grain
- ??????
- hair bumps

I have to choose between looking like a bum or dealing with hair bumps that feel like bee stings after the shave.
I'm willing to try any product or solution.

Also is there anyway to make hair grow in certain areas of the face? I want a goatee but I cant seem to grow hair on the sides of my lips. thanks.

Top Bottom