• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

OXiZa92.jpg
Look at where his hand is, not on the shoulder but on his neck. Like how you would grab a dog, maybe im putting to much thought into it *yeezusshrug*

Silky

Banned
Just got told that my first cousin was shot today. No idea if he's alive or not. He's in the hospital as I type this.

I feel sick. This shit is just...wow

Mumei

Is there a fate worse than becoming That One Black Guy?

I mean, I've occasionally found myself on the "I don't really think that was racist" side of a social debate. But there's really no defending something THIS racist without looking like...well, like you're doing Uncle Ruckus cosplay.

And service of Miley

smh

And with that, I'm bailing for a bit
xoxo roy

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
got my wisdom teeth taken out two days ago

i can deal with pain anywhere but in my mouth or ass

akira28

Just got told that my first cousin was shot today. No idea if he's alive or not. He's in the hospital as I type this.

my thoughts are with your fam.

Sometimes it's too easy for me to forget the shit that's going on out there, every day.

Damn Slay and Silky.....

You cats stay up and keep us posted. If you need anything let us know so we can try to lend a hand.

Damn and I wanted to clown on that Futurama head looking motherfucker. Looking like a melted hersheys kiss. How the fuck your head got an overbite. Ole McGruff the hotdog head biting out of crime looking mother fucker. Looking like a three year old trying to draw a ninja turtle. Its kinda bad when you know your ass cant buy a hat. I betcha his barber charges double just to get under the flap. Motherfucker probably cant get on a plane they think he smuggling shit.

Slayven

Just got home. For the last week or so I have had this bad cough, I thought it was allergies. but today I got chest pains and started throwing up. My family has history with heart issues and blood coughs, and I have a bad respiratory system on top of that. So I knew I had to take my ass to the hospital.They didn't find and clots or heart problems, but they don't know exactly what is going on. So they gave me some antibiotics and painkillers.

Just got home. For the last week or so I have had this bad cough, I thought it was allergies. but today I got chest pains and started throwing up. My family has history with heart issues and blood coughs, and I have a bad respiratory system on top of that. So I knew I had to take my ass to the hospital.They didn't find and clots or heart problems, but they don't know exactly what is going on. So they gave me some antibiotics and painkillers.

Hope it's nothing too serious.

akira28

you need to stop loving Devo so much, breh.

but seriously, keep on top of that. That "we don't know, here take some pills" answer is always the last thing we want to hear.

Pimp stay up and keep on top of it. Cannot stress enough that if you need anything let us know.

Take care of yourself and don't let them sleep on you.

Wow, hope your cousin is doing well.

Stay safe Slay.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".

Sucks they couldn't treat your simptoms . hope you feel better bro.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear

It isn't acid reflux disease is it?

I hope it's nothing too serious. Feel better soon.

Feel better brother, we got a black Flash now that should buck you up a little.

Kreed

Stay safe man. Hopefully that visit didn't cost you too much/you had insurance.

Get better man, hopefully its nothing serious. Its about time I start paying attention my own family history. I'm guaranteed heart problems if I don't change my habits.

How did Childish hit Laser levels of Lupe crazy already with "Because of the internet"? ¿
Because the Internet is actually good though...I preordered Lasers and was even down with the whole petition to get Atlantic to release it. I can never live that down.

I went to the mall and balled so hard. "OMG is that a black card" and I turned around and replied "Why yes but I prefer African American Express. Reluctantly accepted everywhere."

cdyhybrid

I was fortunate. Got all 4 out at once. 10 minute procedure, worst part was anesthetic shots in the roof of my mouth. Was drooling blood all day.

Edit: Slay your health is #1 priority my man. Listen to these doctors. You're in my thoughts.

Damn Silky I hope your cousin is good too. Only positive vibes here.

I got all my wisdom teeth pulled while I was ACAPing. The last thing I did was milk that healthcare. Yeah nothing like getting signatures and signing out while groggy as fuck.

Keep your mouth clean DY. An abscess is the worst goddamn thing on the planet. Had me scared to fucking eat.

Slayven

Hope it's nothing too serious.

you need to stop loving Devo so much, breh.

but seriously, keep on top of that. That "we don't know, here take some pills" answer is always the last thing we want to hear.

Pimp stay up and keep on top of it. Cannot stress enough that if you need anything let us know.

Take care of yourself and don't let them sleep on you.

Wow, hope your cousin is doing well.

Stay safe Slay.

Sucks they couldn't treat your simptoms . hope you feel better bro.

It isn't acid reflux disease is it?

I hope it's nothing too serious. Feel better soon.

Feel better brother, we got a black Flash now that should buck you up a little.

Stay safe man. Hopefully that visit didn't cost you too much/you had insurance.

Get better man, hopefully its nothing serious. Its about time I start paying attention my own family history. I'm guaranteed heart problems if I don't change my habits.

Because the Internet is actually good though...I preordered Lasers and was even down with the whole petition to get Atlantic to release it. I can never live that down.

Stay up slay, silky.

Thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours.

Thanks for the concern guys, I appreciate it. I got that Obamacare so other than 45 bucks out of pocket I am good.

Silky

Banned
I appreciate the support, guys. I really do. I dunno, just never had someone so close & important to my childhood be that deep in shit to be shot.

It's a concept album that tells the story of a character.
I'm not saying BTI is worse than Laser but he's "looking suspect son and better button open up that shirt" hell it has 19 tracks and upwards of 5 of them listenable. But if he does a 30 minute version of one of his songs in president Hilary Clinton in a few years remember that I called it

Top Bottom