• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

BHZ Mayor

If someone who's better at Photshop than me, can do this justice, it would be greatly appreciated.

GjmTG0Z.png

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
y'all gonna have to explain the flat top smiley joke to me.

And it looks fine just need to clean up the edges.

Because the Internet is actually good though...I preordered Lasers and was even down with the whole petition to get Atlantic to release it. I can never live that down.

After buying F&L and 2 copies of The Cool (it was that good), I downloaded Lasers when it leaked.

I don't think I've ever been so disappointed in an artist ever.

Kreed

Was just coming to post this. This is some shit, man.

"You're supposed to be a delicate white girl. Or a delicate Latina girl."

"I'm mixed..."

He even tells her she can sleep with black people as long as she doesn't publicize it. WTF...

Old white man gets an "exotic" trophy wife, but gets mad when she's seen spending time with her own ethnic group. Same old shit, different day.

BHZ Mayor

y'all gonna have to explain the flat top smiley joke to me.

And it looks fine just need to clean up the edges.

Pac talking about old rappers looking like Larry Holmes.

OwRxPlt.jpg

"All you old rappers trying to advance
It's all over now, take it like a man
Niggas lookin like Larry Holmes, flabby and sick
Tryin to player hate on my shit, eat a fat dick"

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Did she just do push-ups while in a split O.O

Yes. Yes she did. See the related vids for more. She's amazing.

No idea why he replaced her and the rest of the dance crew. Rumour has it that her hubby (who also used to dance for Machel) was skimming off the top, so got fired, and she stood by her man and left too.

jWILL253

Banned
That Donald Sterling video is disgusting. Shit, I might not ever watch another NBA game ever again, even if the Sonics come back...

IDK why Clippers players getting mad now; they knew that mothafucka was racist as shit when he started signing their million dollar checks

Hell, this chick he dating aint got no self-respect, either.

I'm not saying BTI is worse than Laser but he's "looking suspect son and better button open up that shirt" hell it has 19 tracks and upwards of 5 of them listenable. But if he does a 30 minute version of one of his songs in president Hilary Clinton in a few years remember that I called it

If anything, he's more likely to go the Kanye route of "artistic" music than the Lupe route of batshit crazy. I mean BTI is already moving that direction with it being his interpretation of the internet youth culture.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Hell, this chick he dating aint got no self-respect, either.

The was the grossest thing about it to me.

For a minute she appears to be sticking up for herself and is on the cusp of making a point to him.

But in the end she stops short and apologizes to him for making him feel bad about being a racist

KumaJG

The was the grossest thing about it to me.

For a minute she appears to be sticking up for herself and is on the cusp of making a point to him.

But in the end she stops short and apologizes to him for making him feel bad about being a racist

Money got her mind controlled

If anything, he's more likely to go the Kanye route of "artistic" music than the Lupe route of batshit crazy. I mean BTI is already moving that direction with it being his interpretation of the internet youth culture.
Well he's heading to a fork in the road. He's already pass Drake Street now has to choose Lupe Drive or Kanye Bulevard or some third unknown road if he's using Apple Maps

Sterling is a well known racist. In his other business venture (real estate) he was sued for not renting to mnorities. He has a long history both in the NBA and privately with racist bullshit.

Hopefully this story gains traction and the NBA is forced to do something. That something being a forced sell of the team to a Seattle based investment group.=]

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I feel like I've stepped into the twilight zone, as of recent. They're only drops in the bucket, but seeing all of these racists, pedos, and sexual predators being put on blast is high in hilarity. Technology is starting to catch up with them. We'll see if anything actually happens to these dickheads.

Inside The NBA is gonna talk about Sterling's comments at half time of Pacers/Hawks...That means Shaq, Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith are gonna speak on the incident...

o1UNa.gif

hahahahaha

I want to hear what Skip has to say.

I feel like I've stepped into the twilight zone, as of recent. They're only drops in the bucket, but seeing all of these racists, pedos, and sexual predators being put on blast is high in hilarity. Technology is starting to catch up with them. We'll see if anything actually happens to these dickheads.

Nothing is going to happen to sterling, hate to say it but the racists fuck money is too long.

Oh shit halftime, getem Charles

Top Bottom