• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

DominoKid

the full tape of that Sterling shit is crazy.

V: Do you know that you have a whole team that's black, that plays for you?
DS: You just, do I know? I support them and give them food, and clothes, and cars, and houses. Who gives it to them? Does someone else give it to them? Do I know that I have—Who makes the game? Do I make the game, or do they make the game? Is there 30 owners, that created the league?

this dude really on some Massa shit.

TrtYOLi.jpg

What it do
It makes great Panini's

So fam after some...stuff & etc. I got to thinking about some things.

I'm totally embracing my minimalist pursuits. Selling/sold off a good number of games in my possession. Donating 90% of the books I own. Donating old clothes/shoes.

I guess you could call a late spring cleaning/purge. Feels good man

DS: You just, do I know? I support them and give them food, and clothes, and cars, and houses. Who gives it to them? Does someone else give it to them? Do I know that I have—Who makes the game? Do I make the game, or do they make the game? Is there 30 owners, that created the league?

that right there got me off the fence. yeah, they need to endorse the back of their checks with an L instead of their signature.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
So fam after some...stuff & etc. I got to thinking about some things.

I'm totally embracing my minimalist pursuits. Selling/sold off a good number of games in my possession. Donating 90% of the books I own. Donating old clothes/shoes.

I guess you could call a late spring cleaning/purge. Feels good man
Yeah I want to get on this. Gonna pack a bunch of stuff in my car and give to my ma for a garage sale. Feels so good to do a spring cleaning and just get rid of material possessions you don't need.

RedSwirl

I apologize BCT, but I still haven't been able to catch the whole story on Sterling. I completely missed the beginning of this thing.

akira28

The team is basically his plantation. He's not the only owner to think like an "owner".

And like most owners, he's wrong. He doesn't do shit. They got all that for themselves through their hard work. But he thinks he's the state, so, nothing new here. He's just one of many. Someone just caught him on tape.

harSon

Banned
Started Berserk last night at 2-3 in the morning when I got back from celebrating a friend's birthday at the bars/clubs, went to bed at 7-8 in the morning... Slept for a few hours, woke up, and here I am about to start episode 18...

Imm0rt4l

Started Berserk last night at 2-3 in the morning when I got back from celebrating a friend's birthday at the bars/clubs, went to bed at 7-8 in the morning... Slept for a few hours, woke up, and here I am about to start episode 18...
I remember the outtakes being pretty damn funny. Still holds up surprisingly well despite the aged look imo. The manga is the GOAT.

harSon

Banned
I remember the outtakes being pretty damn funny. Still holds up surprisingly well despite the aged look imo. The manga is the GOAT.

I actually love how Berserk, and a lot of late 80s/90s animes, look for the most part. The harsh lines, hand drawn look, naturally mild color palette, etc. I've never been a fan of the sterile look that most forms of media have taken (it's true for television and movies too) in the 2000s.

RedSwirl

I actually love how Berserk, and a lot of late 80s/90s animes, look for the most part. The harsh lines, hand drawn look, naturally mild color palette, etc. I've never been a fan of the sterile look that most forms of media have taken (it's true for television and movies too) in the 2000s.

Agreed. But switch to the manga dude. The way the anime ends will pretty much force you to anyway.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I apologize BCT, but I still haven't been able to catch the whole story on Sterling. I completely missed the beginning of this thing.

People are flipping out because they found out someone was a racist.

But this guy has been one of the biggest racists in American history with the largest housing discrimination cases the US has ever seen.

And they want everyone to flip out over a phone call where he acts just like his history, that they never knew about, suggests.

Top Bottom