• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
Even Cyborg is in it

Also speaking the original Cyborg thread, tell me what part of the game is this?
86c.gif

Teen Titans Go huh? thought this was for kids? lol

Kreed

Its an edit of the orginal scene, i think. I think the old scene just had beast doing doing the generic howling dog " im thrirsty " thing.

I think this is the 4-5 thread I've seen that GIF posted in and a stream of people asking if it's real. It says a lot about Cartoon Network and what they air nowadays that anyone would think that scene would actually make it on a kid's tv show.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Hold up though: even if it is spliced together from different scenes, Cy is still beating ground beef with a shirt that says 'Food Pun'. That wasn't accidental. Are you telling me the text and the meat are photoshopped?

Village

I think this is the 4-5 thread I've seen that GIF posted in and a stream of people asking if it's real. It says a lot about Cartoon Network and what they air nowadays that anyone would think that scene would actually make it on a kid's tv show.

Its been that way for a while, CN just let the jokes fly.
I remember a Johnny Bravo episodes where TV Johnny was watching was advertising how jungle boy was going to bang brook sheilds

Dexters lab always had scenes where it sounded and looked like his parents were screwing but they weren't

The kids next door is just a stereotype potshots machine. My favorite being "Bill Cosby" being number 5's dad, also did you know Number 5's big sister is named after her and number 5's voice actor

Adventure time creators actively condone and encourage weird shipping stuff

The regular show had a whole thing about how not to be a simp and get out of the friend zone.

The grim adventures of billy and mandy just used erwin as a venue for , dumb to hilarious black jokes, and just silly jokes in general. Like how Erwins grandma had to stop vanhelsing form killing dracula because " he's my babby daddy "

Every time you watch an episode of fosters home and Mac is crushing hard on Frankie, thats just an allegory for how hot creig mccracken thinks his wife is and those episodes tend to be filed with weird sex jokes. To the extent in which frankie is literally based on how his wife looked in college and Mac is just him but smaller.

CN been like that for a while

Here is CN's rating system

" Do you see It "

" do you see it going in "

"yes?" adult Swim"

" no , is it implied?"

" we'll put it on a bit later "

DominoKid

Im more surprised it isn't real tbh.

Silky

Banned
Reread the X-Force stuff and I guess Hope got caught up in that Alexandria shit.

I've yet to finish X-Men (2013) yet, too. think I'm on issue four. I'm eager to read All New X-Men.

Mr. Patch

Laid my grandmother to rest yesterday. I lost my shit multiple times during the funeral.

I am amazed at how she planned a great service for herself.

Speaking of game, anyone have any recommendations for 360/PS3? Looking for something action/shooter to play.

Binary Domain, when I was reading through the thread for shit I missed you cats brought it up. My GOTY at one point and time. It the yakuza team doing cover based gameplay. With robots and multiple endings and solid mechanics all around. Highly recommend. Too bad the multi was bullshit.

Vanquish. If you havent played it then you have no idea what you are missing. Fast action with tight controls.

Personally I have been snatching up older games with coop just to play with friends since their cheap. Hence the Future soldier.

RedSwirl

My unemployment sleep cycle has hit a new low y'all.

At first it just became impossible to wake up earlier than 10am if I didn't have appointments that day. Then it got to the point where I couldn't fall asleep before 4 and never felt fully awake until noon. For the last week though this shit has been set at 5am-to-2pm. Is my only hope to wait till this shit just rotates back around?

DominoKid

My unemployment sleep cycle has hit a new low y'all.

At first it just became impossible to wake up earlier than 10am if I didn't have appointments that day. Then it got to the point where I couldn't fall asleep before 4 and never felt fully awake until noon. For the last week though this shit has been set at 5am-to-2pm. Is my only hope to wait till this shit just rotates back around?

just gotta force yourself to stay on a regular schedule.

even when i didn't have anything that i needed to be done i'd still try to wake up at a normal hour and just watch Netflix or something.

and if nothing else, Nyquil always works for a quick clock reset. best sleep you'll ever get.

Slayven

I think i'm going to chicken out and not make it. I'm just...seeing no way out of it without the fans pouring in and spamming it with junk.

You have my sword. Most of them only know Batman from a 3rd hand account of Tower of Babel. I know where the Lazarus pits are burried

Top Bottom