• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
wFBdgUs.gif

I need to know who did the mocap for this.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Started Berserk last night at 2-3 in the morning when I got back from celebrating a friend's birthday at the bars/clubs, went to bed at 7-8 in the morning... Slept for a few hours, woke up, and here I am about to start episode 18...
Shit is so fucking good, it puts a lot of modern stuff to shame, even despite the few embarrassing 90s tropes. (Dat intro).

Make sure you update us when you finish it...

What fucks with me is the fact that it cost 4 dollars. That there are people out there who are gonna pay 4 fucking dollars for their avatar to twerk.

Just noticed there's multiple. Goddammit Microsoft go home you have had to many.

real talk, if I could have that avatar/music play on my opponents screen every time I whoop that ass in SF4...that would be $4 well spent

Immortal beat you too it punished me and THawk for my transgressions the other day. In my defense I'm just getting back on it and lag......

Nah he just beat my ass.

Immortal's Dudley already know how my t.hawk's boot tastes. You should ask him when he pops in here.

And speaking of UMvC3, I had someone trying to talk shit on a mic while I was playing. Kept saying "come hit me f**" while he was flying around with THOR of all characters. Then I hit him with Dat Hulk and suddenly his mic stopped working.

cyborg009

Banned
Started Berserk last night at 2-3 in the morning when I got back from celebrating a friend's birthday at the bars/clubs, went to bed at 7-8 in the morning... Slept for a few hours, woke up, and here I am about to start episode 18...

That finale episode left my jaw hanging on the floor.

Imm0rt4l

Immortal's Dudley already know how my t.hawk's boot tastes. You should ask him when he pops in here.

And speaking of UMvC3, I had someone trying to talk shit on a mic while I was playing. Kept saying "come hit me f**" while he was flying around with THOR of all characters. Then I hit him with Dat Hulk and suddenly his mic stopped working.
I would say some shit but im having flashbacks of ultra t.hawks condor spire. So I'm just gonna bite my tongue

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
The original

Should read the manga if you're gonna get into berserk. Anime is a pretty poor adaption I feel

But I don't really feel that stronglY about the series either way

Top Bottom