• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

I am always down for the podcast. So if you need someone let me know.

That Batman thread..... saying what needs to be said. So many better characters out there.

ReiGun

I know a lot of people said they didn't like Justice League: War, but I think it was all right.

Especially Hal Jordan being lame lol

i1rRmXt2AtYSO.gif

Time...for...the...Percolator?

Every time you watch an episode of fosters home and Mac is crushing hard on Frankie, thats just an allegory for how hot creig mccracken thinks his wife is and those episodes tend to be filed with weird sex jokes. To the extent in which frankie is literally based on how his wife looked in college and Mac is just him but smaller.

How in the fuck did I never put that together? But a valid point is being made however. The Lauren Faust is hot point.

shake it bake it booty quake it

Sym-Bionic Titan was too good for CN to appreciate. We never know what we have until its gone.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
No... not like this.... it ends like that? I need the manga now.

Haha. Loved that ending in the anime. You will fly threw the manga so start from the beginning. Also a few things happen differently.

J10

Banned
Slayven, there's a comic book panel that gets posted here every once in a while of Batman and Captain America dodging each others attacks. What book is it from?

Infinite

Yeah lots of real talk stuffed into such a short video. He's onto something with his last point and I seen similar points expressed in this very thread.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Happens to everyone man. Now watch the movies, then check out the manga, then kidnap the creators of the iDOLMASTER series so that Berserk's creator actually has a significant chance of updating.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

FYI brah make sure you start from the start with the manga. The anime left out some important people for the sake of brevity.

New Boondocks tonight...man I hope this one is actually funny

Last episode was on some Kevin Hart shit...it really wasn't that funny at all but most people were laughing because its "Boondocks" the same way people laugh at Kevin Hart jokes because "oh hey! its Kevin Hart!"

Gorillaz

New Boondocks tonight...man I hope this one is actually funny

Last episode was on some Kevin Hart shit...it really wasn't that funny at all but most people were laughing because its "Boondocks" the same way people laugh at Kevin Hart jokes because "oh hey! its Kevin Hart!"
That's actually pretty accurate lol

Kreed

Kevin Hart - Let Me Explain was actually pretty funny, coming from someone who doesn't think he would have had a chance if Chappelle hadn't left TV. Storm Chamber's post is accurate though.

Top Bottom