• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

jWILL253

Banned
So, was Homeboy Sandman standing beside the parents of Trayvon Martin when the verdict was read? Is he visiting inner city Chicago neighborhoods to curb try to curb Black-on-Black violence?

Because that drivel read like the ramblings of a wannabe militant that's all Malcolm without the X...

Imm0rt4l

I actually love how Berserk, and a lot of late 80s/90s animes, look for the most part. The harsh lines, hand drawn look, naturally mild color palette, etc. I've never been a fan of the sterile look that most forms of media have taken (it's true for television and movies too) in the 2000s.

I agree.

RedSwirl

Wii U is winning the console war because it is saving this generation from emotional turmoil.

TdrQJ5I.jpg

tumblr_n41w3orUwE1sufz1jo1_1280.png

tumblr_n41w3orUwE1sufz1jo2_r1_1280.png

Block Party was solid.
Kevin Hart has his moments. The cat is hit or miss moreso then a lot of comedians.
Patrice O'Neal would have been the next big thing. But to be honest I feel the cat went out on top. He never compromised and burned a shit load of bridges. Could he have been bigger? Yeah probably but cat was amazingly funny.
I love that he spent an entire pitch meeting with Comedy Central a few years ago telling the execs that they suck and stupid for putting Carlos Mencia on the air

I have purposely went through every Mass Effect game on hardest difficulty always as the soldier class. Trust me minus the wildly stupid bullet spongeness its actually not that bad. Its almost fun. But the MP is in my opinion the best feature in the game. What system you playing it on?

I woke up roughly 2 hours ago and just realized the first words I uttered were "Fucking Jam!!!"

I bought it on PC since that's were I played the previous 2 games.

I was infiltrator this time and while I while I love that black widow sniper rifle that low capacity clip+reload time got me killed a couple of times at the end. Shooting a Banshee will full tactical cloak in the head just pissed them off. It was like seeing Sharkeisha with biotics.

I was think going soldier for my renegade run, but the main power in that is just another slow motion thing. I got enough of that with the sniper scope.

royalan

So, I just got around to watching the Superman movie.

THIS is the film people talked about being a breakthrough for the franchise?

This movie is boring as shit.

Superman has the personality of a moist sheet of paper.

Amy Adams is the worst Lois Lane in the history of the franchise.

I think it's inherently impossible to make a good Superman movie, because Superman himself is hella dull.

Enzom21

Heard the N word used in passing by a white dude today

"Did you fuck him up?
Did you whoop his ass? l bet you hit that motherfucker with a bat, didn´t ya?
Kling! Pow! Fucked his ass up, didn´t ya?
No, wait a minute. You capped him. You capped that motherfucker, didn´t you?"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Superman has many layers. I used to think he would be the epitome of boring characters, but he's really, really interesting.

So, I just got around to watching the Superman movie.

THIS is the film people talked about being a breakthrough for the franchise?

This movie is boring as shit.

Superman has the personality of a moist sheet of paper.

Amy Adams is the worst Lois Lane in the history of the franchise.

I think it's inherently impossible to make a good Superman movie, because Superman himself is hella dull.

You should like maybe read sometimes.

Man almost got James Franco'd. Girl came up to me in her private school uniform trying to talk to me. Had to step back and tell I'm much older than I look and don't look great in prison.

jWILL253

Banned
I the OT, they tryin'a get Shaq to resign because he was making fun of a pic of some guy with a deformed face and missing teeth and posted it on Instagram.

Am I wrong for thinking it's a non issue?

Top Bottom