• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Then let's repost that shit for additional laughs. Nah but seriously, I see something I gotta go in.

I'm shocked I didn't get a tag from that.

Riovane
Let's get dangerous

Side note; anyone into Dark Souls? I just saw a gif of a dude getting punched by a mushroom and it looks like it might be fun.

The White Mandingos - What You Waitin' On?

Trayvon Martin
Latasha Harlins
Shot that little girl dead in the supermarket
They don’t give a fuck, they treat us like we’re targets
Kill a black kid, take the plea bargain
They livin' in fear of us so every interaction’s tense
So anything they do to us is self defense

We’re at war with a crooked ass police department
While we waitin' on the murderers to face charges

[Hook - Murs]
They got us waitin' on the government for welfare
Waitin' on a god that don’t fucking care
While we waitin' we won’t ever get a fair share
So what you waitin' on, what you waitin' on

It wasn't so much that it was 10 guys, it was that he found the list of them in his M&M's gift bag. He was shook and brought it before Gaf while also making the mistake of saying he thinks this makes her easy.

i was just thinking this would be a longass list. great expectations and all that jazz...

Gorillaz

Pretty big month

Titanfall tonight
Dark Souls 2 tonight

Southpark was eariler, and MSG and infamous are later this month. Not bad
52kIF.png

glad to see folks are coming around on Nicki. She been a force.

yep, also music wise people been saying she is coming back to more rap shit like before

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Titanfall has shipped. I'm ready!

LOL @ Slay using struggle search engine.

You don't use Bing to actually find anything, you use it to do X number of quick bullshit searches a day so you get your points. Takes like two minutes.

Im a mild MGS fan so Im perusing the GZ thread and man. What a bunch of fucking babies. Thats what happens when you take something way too seriously. Wow. I know bish threw up a post of me gonna full retard about serebii and coro coro and i totally get it now. Its just embarassing to read what these people are complaining about. Ive really taken a big step back outta gaming side.

Wow.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I don't want to keep beating a dead horse but the note thread had me thinking. we tend to go so hard at each other that sometimes we forget that everyone may not be as socially and emotionally as strong as we are. We're all at different points in the journey that is life and I think we should try to show more empathy sometimes.

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing
So folks are blaming the Wii U doing bad on people that talk about the Wii U doing bad?

Bwhahahaha!

Im a mild MGS fan so Im perusing the GZ thread and man. What a bunch of fucking babies. Thats what happens when you take something way too seriously. Wow. I know bish threw up a post of me gonna full retard about serebii and coro coro and i totally get it now. Its just embarassing to read what these people are complaining about. Ive really taken a big step back outta gaming side.

Wow.

MGS brings out the best in people.

Edit: This cracked me up bigtime.

I don't want to keep beating a dead horse but the note thread had me thinking. we tend to go so hard at each other that sometimes we forget that everyone may not be as socially and emotionally as strong as we are. We're all at different points in the journey that is life and I think we should try to show more empathy sometimes.

I agree with this post. I was the same way at one point. A lot of people were. We all grow at different rates and stages. And things can be said a lot nicer than "grow up" or stop being insecure. If it were that easy it wouldnt be a problem in the first place. Obviously the op has work to do and i hope he is a better and more mature person in the end.

If 10 dudes is "easy" a reality check is necessary.

I agree with this post. I was the same way at one point. A lot of people were. We all grow at different rates and stages. And things can be said a lot nicer than "grow up" or stop being insecure. If it were that easy it wouldnt be a problem in the first place. Obviously the op has work to do and i hope he is a better and more mature person in the end.

I think what happens often is that it's just easier and more entertaining to beat on someone you don't agree with, is less experienced, it is less mature in some way then it is to try to help them come up, especially with the anonymity afforded by the Internet. I'm definitely guilty of it when it comes to race threads.

RedSwirl

Basically. I think this goes double for gaming forums like GAF, but in my experience GAF is probably the most mature, or maybe least juvenile gaming forum I've been to.

Top Bottom