• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
HerbieSunlight.jpg

Listen to it brehs

shit is sublime

Cool ass dad. My old man woulda went through all those same emotions but he would have stayed on angry a tad bit longer after being told it was a joke. Dude loves his boy though. My man said he was getting his boy a first class ticket to Nigeria and they would take care of the kid. Even in his anger there was love. That's what it's all about.

Don't matter the nationality a good dad is a good dad.

Cool ass dad. My old man woulda went through all those same emotions but he would have stayed on angry a tad bit longer after being told it was a joke. Dude loves his boy though. My man said he was getting his boy a first class ticket to Nigeria and they would take care of the kid. Even in his anger there was love. That's what it's all about.

speakin of which

what happen to that kid you kicked out

EscoBlades

Ubisoft Marketing

Truth

speakin of which

what happen to that kid you kicked out

He got a job. Starts Monday. Crashing at a friends house at the moment. We moving this Thursday. He'll be back in my house Monday. He also apologized for being a lazy bastard doing nothing but playing COD and SWTOR and not looking for a job.

RedSwirl

He got a job. Starts Monday. Crashing at a friends house at the moment. We moving this Thursday. He'll be back in my house Monday. He also apologized for being a lazy bastard doing nothing but playing COD and SWTOR and not looking for a job.

Look man this shit ain't as easy as just beatin' the street and finding a minimum wage position in a week, especially not in an area where minimum one-bedroom rent is $2k a month. The search has been goddamn depressing these last couple weeks.

When my dad talks about this I think he forgets the last time he actually had to look for a job was 30 years ago when you could walk into a store taking applications and live on minimum wage.

The fucked-up part is, everyone I know my age who lives around here and has a job still lives with their folks.

Top Bottom